Breakout enhancement request

Hi, folk's

I use a lazy man's trading system, a simple daily breakout, on a five screen setup:

Yesterday's H/L, Tp, & a 'lose the ranch' stop of half the H/L.

It suit me, & I do alright.

I use Metatrader for the charting, & a spread betting company that doesn't use Metatrader for the trading/betting. Never did like the 'Right hand', knowing what the left is doing -

The spread bet is used, with leverage, to make a decent profit if the tp is hit, & I also place a 'One touch' fixed odds bet with another online betting company. This time at the breakout price. This one covers me if the breakout price is hit, but not the tp, & saves me going bananas if the price ducks back into cover.

I'm not getting any younger & the grandkids need more of my time, or maybe I just love being with then - My request is this:

My breakout indicator, attached, automatically draws the breakout lines, but I really need it to do more.

At the very least I need Wav. type sound alerts added.

At best - & I really would be ecstatic about this....! Tp & Sl lines added, together with Wav. sound alerts!!

I'm not asking for a 'freebie', & I'm happy to pay for the service. But, people, it will be on a full working trial PRIOR to payment - I been bit too often!

Thanks for taking the time to read this all of you.

Take care

Files:
dayHL1.mq4  4 kb

I have try to add the Alerts when price break the High or the Low. Test it and let me know if it works.

All the best

Files:
dayHL1.mq4  4 kb

bossxero:
I have try to add the Alerts when price break the High or the Low. Test it and let me know if it works. All the best

Many thanks bossxero.

I'll run it Monday & report back.

Take care