Auto Trading..

Here I am going to start a discussion about Ava Auto Trader and Launched and it seems to be a good product earlier I was trading with Fap turbo which was a very good product and which was well created as the blend of two strategies as well. Its an Automatic Trading Robot with AvaTrader as well as it has some good qualities one of them is it tests your portfolio before you go live and it support EA/bot as well.

Interesting, I'll have to have a look into that one to see what its like, I still prefer MetaTrader though but I'm open to change as long as its profitable =)

Get a auto trading system and put it to the test today.

i have been testing and spent thousands of dollars in search of holy grail of automated forex trading, but found that no machine can compete with human brain ( atleast for now).

what you guys say

yes, i agree with you. all the noise they are making about robots is fallacy. your head is better.

reckonfx:
i have been testing and spent thousands of dollars in search of holy grail of automated forex trading, but found that no machine can compete with human brain ( atleast for now).what you guys say

I agree that machine cannot, but the cooperation of human brain and machine processor can turn very much profitable

by the way, does AVA have any auto adaptive logic?

In this buying and selling of orders are placed automatically .In this when certain criterias met program will execute it automatically.In trading if suppose stock is getting higher than our range and we have registered it then order will be automatically placed.