40-100 pips per day – LIVE TRADING with SimpleScal - page 15

Free EA to share. It hides TP and SL. There is yet another new system to appear, but just for looking they give away a free stealth EA that hides the trailing SL and TP for your trades. Even a "free tried, test & proven trading system" (called Juku Bulaeng Forex System). Perhaps we can try it and comment about it's success on the forum? Rover North Forex System

stevengroe:
hey can anyone tell ,e how i can join the live sesions?

Mate don't waste your time with these live sessions!! Refer to my post on page 13 or 14 not sure which one it is.

pls give me ea can buy and sell together at the same time, two way, not one way in one time

I am fairly new to FX, and very new to this forum. I've been doing some scalping and I like that style. Please send me an email as to how I can view your live trading and maybe learn your system. Thx

Hello everybody

I am new to Forex and am using FXNet Trader platform. So far I have been trading by instinct and wish to progress.

I am keen to learn about strategies and automatic trading software.

Any suggestions?

dakaikini

Hallo! I am interested in your live sessions. Thanks!

I would be interested also in the live sessions as i just need to learn forex, searching everywhere and found therumpledones method interesting also saw a few on youtube including the forex pecker which only shows profit making but not how to.

DON'T GIVE THIS GUY ANY MONEY NO MATTER WHAT!!!!

Hello

is anyone still using this system?