40-100 pips per day – LIVE TRADING with SimpleScal - page 13

Guys really be careful of this guy when it comes to giving him money for any of his advanced classes, signals, managed pools, or even if he asks to lend some money because theres an emergency of some sort, like a broken down car, Danny would know what i'm talkin about, don't you

Anyway there was a thread on Babypips, that was where i met Danny AKA Skalpist. At the time i was struggling in a lot of ways and my trading was one of them. So after a few trading sessions with good results i thought the sun shined of Mr Walls A@!. Being grateful for what he was doing i started to help out on the thread just for the sake of helping. Then he asked me if i wanted to work with him, be a moderator in the free and paid live trading sessions and in return i would get every thing he was offering for free.

So naturally i was over the moon and of course said yes. Then another guy that came along to the thread a short time after me, got the same offer and we started to work as a team, all we had to do is get 100 people to sign up to the paid so called advanced trading classes and he would give us 10k each and this was just to start. So the $$$ signs started rolling in my eyes and i went woof woof. We then became the thread starters about how great this system is and how it's all free, knowing full well that the goal was to get them to the free sessions so Danny could sell them the paid stuff. I am not proud of what i did in that time but i suppose greed is a strong emotion.

In this time there were a few people warning us that Currency ( Danny ) was not a man to be trusted and to run for the hills. Of course most of us told them to take a flying F!@K! They told us that he had been up to no good before but this was to do with marketing. They left us a link to a Youtube video that Danny made to do with marketing and if you have ever heard Danny's voice you would know 1000% that it was him. But i was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. Anyway this was the first red flag that when i look back on it now there was.

There are many other red flags but CBF! I am not here to bash anyone just to give a friendly warning to those who may follow him. He did help people make some money and lose money and i did learn a few things from him but there is something that i just can't put my finger on with Danny he lied to me and led me along like the little puppy i was, but when you talk sh!t to me i'll give you the finger & tell you to go FYS, SIMPLE!

Again, just WARNING everyone! it will probably fall on def ears as they fell on mine. So learn what you can from the free stuff but be careful when he hits you with the sales pitches. The world as everyone knows is full of people that just want your money. And plzzz don't fall for the; there is only a few spots left, or a few left of anything for that matter!!! He's into Marketing, he is just creating a false sense of scarcity.

I nearly wasn't going to say anything but i just felt like i had too.

Aussie_Pride

I would like to learn more about your system. Kindly send me info on your live session. Tks.

I upload it for free please share some Scalper, we must win in Forex. i want this .

I want share all my Profitable Expert Advisors for all .

Please help us to win in Forex together, we must test all EAs and select best EA and introduce it to all, i will do that, i hope u will do this too .

Please download this EA :

Files:
NeuroScalping.rar  1117 kb

qclan:
before this,im using transformer Ea.. a martingale Ea.. damn fucking Ea..make me lost 1500usd

So don't use ea...its a simple solution to your simple problem mate. if you don't know how to trade, then learn...manually first, then you can understand ea

TheCurrency:
Hello all, attached are two indicators. These indicators are the zig zag pointer from fx-50 and the double trix indicator from THV at another forum. (installation instructions below the main post) I’m calling this system SimpleScalp because it is exactly that … a simp scalping system. Yet at the same time it is crazy accurate. To enter a trade, wait for all three indicators to be in agreement. A trade should be set with a 10 pip profit target and a 10 pip stop loss. You can expect to be out of a trade in a maximum of 5 minutes. Personally, I’ll close any trade after 7 minutes no matter where it is Now, there are a lot of systems here, and a lot of new traders. So, what I am going to do is actually trade using this system LIVE. It’s nothing t do this and may help several of you out. If you are interested in my live trading sessions, shoot me an email or a PM and I’ll explain how you ca get into the session (no sense giving this out to the entire board if only a few people are interested). With these live trading sessions you will see my screen and everything that I do and how I do it as regards my trading with this system. This will be in real time and on my real account. The biggest benefit is that the chat facility will allow you to ask questions and the like. I’m doing this for two reasons. The first is that I think it would be fu to help out other traders. The second is that trading is often a very solitary activity. In this way I am making it much more of a group thing and getting people involved, which I think will make the trading more engaging. Third, doing it this way will allow literally ANYONE to trade. I think it is possible that you could watch my live trading sessions and trade by following me and then placing actual phone calls to your broker. You get all of the “community” of being involved with the live trading and all the people that are part of that, plus you get to trade in a very no stress way because you can just follow me and make the same trades that I make. I’ll be doing live trading for all sessions on different days, so no matte which session(s) you like to trade, you’ll be covered When you tell me that you’re interested in the live sessions, let me kno what sessions you like to trade. To install the indicators, go to your main metatrader folder and find the folder labeled “experts”. Now look for the folder “indicato Put both of the files there and double click on one of them. MetaEditorwill load with the file there. Click the compile button and then exit MetaEditor. Now, double click on the other file. Click the compile buton after MetaEditor loads, wait for a second, ad then exit. Now, open MetaTrader, open an EURUSD 1minute chart. On that chart put the two indicators. That’s all there is to it. If you have any questions, feel free to ask --------------------Added by Mod--------------- ZigZag Pointer.mq4 Pointer.mq4 THV3 Trix v4.01 Div.ex4 Trix v4.01 Div.ex4

Hi there

I m interested in one of your sessions. How can I get in.

thanks

Kabir

The system needs some fine tuning,the pointers are incorrect many times!Quite a lot buy/sell signals are given at same time!

Aussie_Pride:
Guys really be careful of this guy when it comes to giving him money for any of his advanced classes, signals, managed pools, or even if he asks to lend some money because theres an emergency of some sort, like a broken down car, Danny would know what i'm talkin about, don't you

Anyway there was a thread on Babypips, that was where i met Danny AKA Skalpist. At the time i was struggling in a lot of ways and my trading was one of them. So after a few trading sessions with good results i thought the sun shined of Mr Walls A@!. Being grateful for what he was doing i started to help out on the thread just for the sake of helping. Then he asked me if i wanted to work with him, be a moderator in the free and paid live trading sessions and in return i would get every thing he was offering for free.

So naturally i was over the moon and of course said yes. Then another guy that came along to the thread a short time after me, got the same offer and we started to work as a team, all we had to do is get 100 people to sign up to the paid so called advanced trading classes and he would give us 10k each and this was just to start. So the $$$ signs started rolling in my eyes and i went woof woof. We then became the thread starters about how great this system is and how it's all free, knowing full well that the goal was to get them to the free sessions so Danny could sell them the paid stuff. I am not proud of what i did in that time but i suppose greed is a strong emotion.

In this time there were a few people warning us that Currency ( Danny ) was not a man to be trusted and to run for the hills. Of course most of us told them to take a flying F!@K! They told us that he had been up to no good before but this was to do with marketing. They left us a link to a Youtube video that Danny made to do with marketing and if you have ever heard Danny's voice you would know 1000% that it was him. But i was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. Anyway this was the first red flag that when i look back on it now there was.

There are many other red flags but CBF! I am not here to bash anyone just to give a friendly warning to those who may follow him. He did help people make some money and lose money and i did learn a few things from him but there is something that i just can't put my finger on with Danny he lied to me and led me along like the little puppy i was, but when you talk sh!t to me i'll give you the finger & tell you to go FYS, SIMPLE!

Again, just WARNING everyone! it will probably fall on def ears as they fell on mine. So learn what you can from the free stuff but be careful when he hits you with the sales pitches. The world as everyone knows is full of people that just want your money. And plzzz don't fall for the; there is only a few spots left, or a few left of anything for that matter!!! He's into Marketing, he is just creating a false sense of scarcity.

I nearly wasn't going to say anything but i just felt like i had too.

Aussie_Pride

Thank you Aussie_pride. It's fine sometime someone speaks clear.

can i still be in this group...

dessie:
can i still be in this group...

Does this system really work?

olivercook:
I upload it for free please share some Scalper, we must win in Forex. i want this .I want share all my Profitable Expert Advisors for all . Please help us to win in Forex together, we must test all EAs and select best EA and introduce it to all, i will do that, i hope u will do this too . Please download this EA :

Do you have forex euro system?