Super Simple System - page 2

how long did u use this system ? and how about the result ?

Hello all,

Despite many searches, and reading all of the various threads, I have not been able to find a BBMACD that looks like the one I will describe below. On the ones I have downloaded and installed into MT4, none of them show a zero line nor a colored line upon which the "BB's" ride. Could anyone please point me in the right direction to find one that has the following parameters: 1. Upper and lower bands in BLUE. 2. Rising BB's in GREEN. Falling BB's in RED. 3. A ZERO line going horizontal. 4. The "range" from +2 to -2 on the right side of the chart. 5. A yellow line upon which the BB's are imposed. (My guess is, that this yellow line is the trend line of the BB's.) 6. Changeable background color.

I know this indicator exists, because I have seen it on several charts/threads discussing BBMACD, but as I said above, there were no downloads for this particular "model". the attached picture, will reinforce my description, it loads properly.

Many thanks in advance for any help you can give me, and also thanks to all who contribute.

Bobf

[ATTACH]4127[/ATTACH]

Files:
BBMACD.jpg  24 kb

Anyone tested out the system? Any results??

Nice system but would love to know if it has been traded with on live account. How many pips per month when it give entries?

I have a wonderful simple strategy that gives me 8 maximum and 6 minimum entries per month. I have only lost 5 trades since November 2008 since i've been using this strategy. The secret is the real strategies in forex market dont give you entries every trading day but when they surface up, you are assured of winning. This is a 95% winning strategy

Care to share dayosharks? Sounds very interesting. Thanks in advance!

nice systems

thanks for the download,looks good,get back to you in a few. execute

ariesto:
This systems is purely based on list on indicators to help determining timing to enter the market. Signal to enter Super Signal will give you many signal when to enter the trade, it will alert you many times but bear in mind it is to let you know to get ready and not to enter right away Signal Line will change color when it turns to another colour, you may want to enter. however, if you want to be sure wait when the line forms a good angle like 30 degree or more then that is strong trend.
Aroon
(do not change the setting from 20 to 50) how to use this : it is when either trend line is going down, that is another signal Moving Averages with Signal Line will give you big MACD on chart. Enter the market only when Stochastic turns color, make sure other indicator agree to do so. Here are the screen shots: Download the indicators: Aroon.mq4 Color Stochastic V1[1].mq4 Signal Line.mq4 Super Signal v3d.mp4

Hallo Whatever. I am Nikos. New.

What I see seems very impressive and fool proof with these indicators. I am new and I look for a system giving me assurance. I dont know if you give this system free.

Is the indicator super signal v3d.mp4 quote to find in mt4

Many thanks Nikos

...I can't down everything .....where??????