Introduction

Hello Forumite,

I greet all members in this forum.Their contributions is unique. However am new here and i have good stuff to contribute to forex trade, stock and other online money making information

Thanks

Hello!! I like to know there are people available to help me, I don’t know how much you know about this, anyway, thanks.

Maybe you can give me a hand with this one. I want to know what’s the difference between options, CFD’s and futures. I downloaded a platform called Core Options from Tradeview Forex because I did’t know what it was and thought it was to do Forex trading but I came across the concept of options, going down there I found things like futures and CFD’s that are quite similar.

wealthcreation:
Hello Forumite, I greet all members in this forum.Their contributions is unique. However am new here and i have good stuff to contribute to forex trade, stock and other online money making information Thanks

Go ahead and make your brilliant contributions, we could use some of it on here. Am sure you must have read all there is to learn about forex, so ride on.

anouka: CFD, future and option are basically financial derivatives..derivatives are those whose value depends on underlying assets.

Nice information thanks for your definitions about the financial derivatives.