request very simple indicator

I am working on a methodology of calculting averages, and patterns.

if anyone can help me out with this, much appreciated.

To start, to make it a little easier on my eyes, if someone could program a indicator that simple gives a dot in either red or green (depending on direction of candle) every 30 pips.

This would be working on a absolute number index, but if you could program a relative version as well that would be good too.

so ie.. price starts from a absolute position of 1.000 .. moves up 5 , 15 then last 20 pips to 40 pips in one candle. that candle would have a green dot on it, as it moves another 30 pips, another green dot, however if it moves down 30 pips then on the candle a red dot appears, , however, if it then falls 10 pips, then moves up 30 pips, no indicator is given as it would then have to rise 40 pips to the next indicator. however the relative versin would put a indicator there. But right now I am more interested in the absolute version.

You may think what a ridiculous indicator, of what use could it possibly be? Well im useing it to graphically look at patterns in price pattern, so I ll be chaning the code a little and tweaking it.

This is only the verybeginning of a indicator that has never been attempted, its along the same line of fractals, but atleast 3 dimensions more complicated.

If you would like to participate please send me a private message or post the above mq4 in here.. Thanks in advance!

Everyone who helps will get a copy of the end result.

Beyonder.

"I am yourself another."