about to throw the towel into the ring - page 4

Hi guy,

Don't throw it in. Take a look at Triad Trader by Jason Fiedler. He has a site foreximpact.com. The Triad Trader is a trading system which is far superior than anything I've seen. I've been trying different approaches for success but have never been able to eliminate all the subjectivity in the market. This is very straightforward and structured and precise. You can know exactly when to enter, exit, and place stops. If you are just starting out, I would say stay with Jason and listen to him. It will save you a lot of needless searching and struggling. This will take you straight to making you a very profitable trader. Much success. Jason's genuine and lives up to his word. A real man of integrity who delivers what he preaches. Hope this helps. Let me know of your success. Be prepared to put up a couple of grand. But you're gonna loose that much just by not listening to Jason and trade like he does everyday. He shows you the exact trades he places everyday.

traded not that much in January but the only thing positive were the net results. The trade statistics are worse still a lot of improvement needed.

just remember, anything can affect the chart.

gaban:
just remember, anything can affect the chart.

i agree about anything can affect the chart, cause no one can predict the price movement. all trader can do is just try to search market news from HiWayFx or from the internet. cause it may can help u to predict the price movement.

josbus:
i agree about anything can affect the chart, cause no one can predict the price movement. all trader can do is just try to search market news from HiWayFx or from the internet. cause it may can help u to predict the price movement.

keep bro, all trader can do to predict the price movement is hunt news, u can use the new to be a part of ur analysis to predict the price movement, and also news is have a big chance to be a high impact to the price movement.