Audible Alarm for Custom Indicators? - page 2

Hi, I'm new on this forum but I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me by coding an audible alarm on this indicator every time a buy or sell arrow pops up. Thanks in advance for any help offered. Ed

Files:

Money Duck:
Adding audio and popup alerts is typically easy to do. Add your indicator to the post and I will add it for you. Got some spare time this weekend, since I am sick. Nothing to do but hang out around the laptop. Let me know if you want a womans or mans voice on the alert.

MoneyDuck - were you able to produce an indicator that gives an alert (audio and dropdown) when the RSI (8) crosses the 50 line? The one I currently use is no good as the alert is too far off the action!

pls , can any body help with ADX with audiblealert when it cross 20 line with any of the D1 line.

hi if i have a 2 moving average cross over alert how can i add voice alert to this code.

also if i have a line price alert can i do the same and where would i find the code.

dneal5353

Hi

please post an audible alarm for cycle identifier/cycle identifier filtered please.

Dr.N.Radhakrishnan

can you make an mt4 EA which gives me audio alarm when macd crosses and or parabolic SAR changes direction ? thanks. ah my pc has lost the sound driver but it still gives beep sounds .

Money Duck:
Adding audio and popup alerts is typically easy to do. Add your indicator to the post and I will add it for you. Got some spare time this weekend, since I am sick. Nothing to do but hang out around the laptop. Let me know if you want a womans or mans voice on the alert.

HI Money Duck or anyone else that can help, please I need an audio alert for my indicator attached below..It shows green arrow for buy signal immediately after the close of a bar and a red arrow for sell signal..

And will it be possible for me to select a particular audio file on my pc to use for the alert ??

THANKSSS !!!!!

Files:

PLEASE KINDLY HELP ME FOR THE SAKE OF GOD ADD A SOUND AND POP UP ALERT TO THIS MY CUSTOM MT4 INDICATOR.

PLEASE SEND AS ATTACHMENT TO MY E-MAIL: adenowoakeem@yahoo.com AFTER SUCCESSFULLY ADDED THE ALERTS.

Files:

Money Duck:

Hi Money Duck. I am new to this forum, but hope you can help. I have tried adding an alarm to the attached indicator, when the dots appear on the chart, but made a real hash of it. Could you help by adding an alarm for me please. It seems you are the man to ask. My email is mjonestraining@blueyonder.co.uk if you need to send it or need any other info.

Many thanks in advance

Martin

Hi Admin,

Please is there dinapoliTargets with alert pop when ever the indicator changes position.