"truth About Indicators" - page 5

This is the biggest truth about indicators: Everybody use indicators!

How to find the right indicator for your strategy?

You need to test a lot of indicators to find one which works the best for you, It's not easy process.

oilfxpro:
Anyone who needs to use indicators is a useless trader. A trader must be able to judge market , without using indicators,based on his skill using price .

Your suggestion is wrong. You could not find/use the correct indicator, or the indicators you found might not be worked for you that is why you told that "Anyone who needs to use indicators is a useless trader" In what way you are useful trader.

oilfxpro:
I do not need to use indicators , I do know how to use indicators but I do not need to use them.I am useful because I use myself as an indicator i.e my knowledge and discretion.Anybody who needs to use them is probably useless and has no knowledge about his market.

So are you using Price Action like Nial fuller or James16?

Hmm i thought that nial fuller and James from FF James 16 are trading for a living:-O

oilfxpro:
No successful person lowers himself to teaching the unteachable.

When you are experienced you can sense the trend.

So and how have you learnd to trade if anybody who is teaching trading isn´t really a trader?

Guys everyday everyone can learn something new from the market. Personally I do not believe in any "guru", because I believe that every trader has to have the attitude and humility to learn everyday from anyone, the FOREX it's a beast that you have to respect it. From my experience supports and resistances with one ma cross and drawing some trend lines are now my best friends. I learned these in the hard way before trying and buying thousands of indicators and systems. Maybe if anyone is confortable using 20 indicators in your chart and it's working for anyone that's fine, in fact if anyone can teach as how to do that it's always welcome.

oilfxpro:
Trial and error and back testing so called profitable systems.Most of the so called traders cum mentors will teach you the wrong traits, so you have to find out for yourself though experience , so find out for yourself what works and doesn't work for you.What works for you may not work for others , every individual is different and sees markets and trades differently

YES exact-a-mondo!!

john225:
Hmm i thought that nial fuller and James from FF James 16 are trading for a living:-O

You are having a laugh

Hi there

I suggest that you use standard indicators and not customized indicators.

I also once upon a time wrote not to use any indicators because it was lagging.

I wrote it in one of these thread cannot remember where. I tried my hand at price action.Now I am back using indicators. And this time around I am starting to win the battle against the markets. I made 14 trades and 14 wins.Still in testing phase.

imadfah:
Yes I agree with who said dont use indicator , because I lose my money when I used Indicator , and I agree that some of scammer sell them indicator useless , i bought one indicator $100 and made me loset $1000 , because of my lasy , my advice Dont let Indicator Drive your tread like what hapend with me . Thank you