PriceMeter-Labtrend-GOOD SYSTEM $$$$ - page 8

Hey turbo, first and foremost i want to thank you for sharing and hope yo have a joyous new year!

Also,my sidewinder expired?? and said to contact s up with that? anyways, is this system still profitable for all you guys? (cuz i can hear a pin drop in here) lol

happy holidays all

Hi Turbo,

Guess what?!

I'm going to stick to this system only, Lucky U !!...

I like your system as I read the whole thread and it looks different than the other systems I've used.

I'm not really unhappy with my current system but yours sound interesting.

Please keep this thread active and post more sample of your trades although you've described it with details. Thanks for the PDF files and sharing your system with us.

Happy New Year and God bless your pips.

Lavashak,

Hey Turbo, Nice system, looking forward to your next update! Thanx for sharing.

Hi Guys,

Here 's my first trade with this system on Eur/US on 30 Min TF,

It's a buy order on the candle touching L3 and end up with 22 pips profit after it hit my TP.

My stop loss was 10 pips between L3 & L4.

I consider this successful trade for my last trade on 2008.

Thanks to Turbo and waiting to hear his advice.

Lavashak,

Files:
Sample.jpg  149 kb

hai turbo trader24,imnew to your recommended indicators.hopeyou can assist me time 2 time.thanks for your beautiful templates.

wowzers:
Hey turbo, first and foremost i want to thank you for sharing and hope yo have a joyous new year!Also,my sidewinder expired?? and said to contact s up with that? anyways, is this system still profitable for all you guys? (cuz i can hear a pin drop in here) lolhappy holidays all

Here is the updated version of sidewinder.

Files:

Hey turbotrader... I´m new in this business, when I double-clik the Turbotrader_Files.zip file, I get a file without the .mq4 extension, so metatrader don´t understand this when I try to open or compilate from the indicators folder.

Please let me know how I can get the mq4 file, ex file and template.

Thxs......

Ok, I fixed this... the problem was my rar program... thxs

turbo, thx a lot for the system and the e-book, excellent...

could you explain a little about the mtf_juice indicator?

Hi turbo this is a great system I cant wait for the next update. Great Job !!!!

Thank you.

Octoman