Why should you trade forex market? - page 2

Forex has really changed me. I'm a man of forty yet I can now advise a man of eighty. I learnt lessons in the forex that I wouldn't learn in Cambridge university; I can even read hearts now.

dlucy:
Forex has really changed me. I'm a man of forty yet I can now advise a man of eighty. I learnt lessons in the forex that I wouldn't learn in Cambridge university; I can even read hearts now.

How the hell did forex teach you how to read people's heart?... Dude, you gon lost your mind. The only thing that forex can do for people is change the size of their pocket, small or big.

Forex is a very lucrative business for not us; so that forex help us in life is good and I getting a lot of money here and future business for us. Successful in this business and I getting a lot of profit in this business.

Forex can help us. Forex is a high profitable and the largest currency market and worldwide business center. Forex offer us to earn a huge amount of profit. You can change your position and life style with the help of Forex trade.

Maragrett27:
Forex can help us. Forex is a high profitable and the largest currency market and worldwide business center. Forex offer us to earn a huge amount of profit. You can change your position and life style with the help of Forex trade.

Of course, forex is a very profitable business. But we also should know that forex business also has many risks. In forex we can get a lot of profit in an instant. And we can also get a large loss in an instant anyway. Therefore, we must have a lot of knowledge and good skills in forex. so that we can minimize the risk.