Trader456's trading ideas - page 15

Forex Trading Course - How to Choose the Right Forex Education?

A good Forex trading course will teach you how to make a solid profit from the Forex market. However, if you fall for some courses that teach unproven Forex systems, it could also mean big losses for you.

So a course can be a double-edged sword. It can be your friend or it could also become your worst enemy at the Forex. Because of this, it would be very critical to choose the right Forex course for you.

Choosing the right Forex trading course may sound easy but it is not. With hundreds of Forex courses being sold on the Internet, it would be very difficult to identify which one would help you succeed.

So here are some important things you have to consider when choosing the right education. These pointers should help you to identify which course is good and which ones are worthless.

Do Not Buy the Basics

The first thing you have to remember is not to buy a course that will teach only the basics of Forex. You can easily get such information for free. Even your broker can provide free basic trading courses and tutorials.

You will only waste your money on courses that teach you how to trade, how to read charts, and other information that you can get for free. Most probably, these courses are just written by authors who compiled different Forex information and sold them as a Forex course.

In Tactical Trading Academy, we do not waste time teaching the basics which can be found easily on the internet and books. We are focus on making trading profits in our education program.

Focus on Strategies and Advanced Techniques

What you should be looking for is a Forex trading course that will teach you the step by step process of building a proven trading system. However, you need to ensure that the strategy being discussed by the course has been proven in actual market conditions.

We taught BL TS system at Tactical Trading Academy. This system has been fully back-tested and it has been proven to be profitable in actual market conditions. We post our trade ideas in our website on a daily basis. Purpose is to let our prospects and readers know that BL TS system is still very relevant and profitable in current market condition.

Choose a Course that Offers Hands-On Services

Majority of courses are packaged into ebook modules which you can read and study. Although these types of courses may provide valuable input to sharpen your Forex knowledge, it would be best if the course provider can include hands-on training.

In Tactical Trading Academy, besides providing a ebook on the details of our system, we also provide unique hands-on training which most other trading courses do not provide. We will send trade emails for 2 months to our students so they will learn when and why to enter a trade in a Live Trading environment. Our trainer spends 15 hours watching the forex market so he can identify trading opportunities and show them to his students.

Ensure that the testimonials are real

Testimonials can be faked and posted on the website.

In Tactical Trading Academy, we take efforts in letting our prospects and readers know that our testimonials are real. We will print screen testimonials emails sent from our students and post them in our website.

Cost of the trading program is part of your trading cost

Many of the trading seminars cost more than $3000. Students who attended the course need to achieve a profit of $3000 before they can reach breakeven point.

In Tactical Trading Academy, the cost of our program is very affordable and economical. Most of our students can easily achieve profit that can cover the cost of our trading education program. One of our students had covered the cost of the program after his first two winning trades.

The above reasons explain why we are the best choice in online trading education program. To sign for the Trading Education Program, send an email to metal.commodity@tradingeducationprogram.org.

In my view all the bad news have been factored into EURUSD. EURUSD is down 61.8% from the peak, a rebound is expected.

Bought EURUSD at 1.2943

Stop level at 1.2880

Target level at 1.3043

Files:
EURUSD.jpg  182 kb

trader456:
In my view all the bad news have been factored into EURUSD. EURUSD is down 61.8% from the peak, a rebound is expected.Bought EURUSD at 1.2943Stop level at 1.2880Target level at 1.3043

Stochastic has become overbought. I closed my position at 1.3025, profit is 82 pips.

Only subscribers of Trading Education Program will receive the content live.

Subscribers will be educated why the trade was entered. An ebook about my system will be given. One-on-one online coaching will be conducted via skype during the program.

To subscribe send an email to metal.commodity@tradingeducationprogram.org.

299 pips profit generated this week (20 Apr 09 to 23 Apr 09)

8 trades were executed: 7 won and only 1 loss

1. EURJPY: 55 Pips Profit (23 Apr 09)

I closed my position at 128.24, 55 pips profit.

Original trade:
Bought EURJPY at 127.69
Stop level at 125.90
Target level at 129.61

2. EURUSD: 82 Pips Profit (22 Apr 09)

Stochastic has become overbought. I closed my position at 1.3025, profit is 82 pips.

Original trade:
Bought EURUSD at 1.2943
Stop level at 1.2880
Target level at 1.3043

3. AUDUSD: 5 Pips Profit (22 Apr 09)

Seeing that US dollar is in strengthening mode again, I closed my position at 0.7006, 5 pips profit.

Original trade:
Bought AUDUSD at 0.7001
Stop level at 0.6940
Target level at 0.7097

4. EURJPY: 72 Pips Profit (22 Apr 09)

EURJPY is very near to a strong support at 126.30, a rebound is possible. I closed my position at 126.65, profit is 72 pips profit.

Original trade:

Shorted EURJPY at 127.37
Stop level at 128.13
Target level at 126.43

5. AUDUSD: 32 Pips Loss (21 Apr 09)

Support level at 0.7050 has broken. I cut loss at 0.7036, loss is 32 pips.

Original trade:
Bought AUDUSD at 0.7068
Stop level at 0.7024
Target level at 0.7165

6. EURJPY: 14 Pips Profit (20 Apr 09)

EURUSD has rebound slightly after falling 61.8%.
I closed my position at 128.04, 14 pips profit.

Original trade:
Shorted EURJPY at 128.18
Stop level at 128.91
Target level at 127.00

7. AUDUSD: 8 Pips Profit (20 Apr 09)

US dollar has strengthen across the board.
I closed my position at 0.7183, 8 pips profit.

Original trade:
Bought AUDUSD at 0.7175
Stop level at 0.7121
Target level at 0.7285

8. EURJPY: 95 Pips Profit (20 Apr 09)

ECB executive board member Bini Smaghi said interest rate is near to bottom, express skepticism about further aggressive interest rate cut.

I closed my position at 128.29, 95 pips profit.

Original trade:

Shorted EURJPY at 129.24
Stop level at 130.10
Target level at 1.2700 (amended)

All the trades were generated based on BL TS system. Subscribers of our Trading Education Program will be taught about this system. To find out more go to TradingEducationProgram.org.

To sign up, send an email to us at metal.commodity@TradingEducationProgram.org.

I had sent out email to my all my subscribers to short EURUSD at 1.3300. EURUSD tanked after that. Huge number of subscribers shorting EURUSD at the same time does have a powerful effect.

My subscribers come from Australia, Brunei, Canada, Czech Republic, France, India, Ireland, Italy, Poland, Singapore, Sweden, Vietnam, Ukraine, United Kingdom and United States of America.

If you would like to subscribe to this powerful community, send an email to metal.commodity@tradingeducationprogram.org.

Will EURUSD Downtrend Continues?

Unemployment rate at Germany rose to 8.3 percent, a 16 month high. As the largest nation within the Eurozone, the labor market in Germany is critical to health of the region’s overall economy. The Eurozone unemployment rate also rose to 8.9 percent, the highest level since November 2005.

Next week’s European Central Bank will announce interest rate decision. The central bank is widely expected to announce an interest rate cut as well as unconventional measures to stimulate the economy, but at the same time, they may say that further rate cuts is unlikely.

EURUSD is trading on a downtrend in a daily chart. Stochastic has shown that EURUSD is in overbought region. We believe that the possibility of falling is high.

We had shorted EURUSD at 1.3300 according to our email, this trade is currently sitting on 45 pips profit.

Chart: EURUSD: Will Downtrend Continues? Tactical Trading Academy: Forex Education

The European Commission cut its forecast for the euro-area economy to show a contraction twice as deep as it projected just three months ago, and said the region’s deficit will swell to more than double the European Union limit

The economy of the 16 countries sharing the euro will shrink 4 percent in 2009 and 0.1 percent in 2010, the Brussels- based commission, the European Union’s executive, said today, revising a January estimate for a contraction of 1.9 percent this year. The region’s average budget deficit will swell to 6.5 percent of output next year, when unemployment will rise to 11.5 percent, the commission sai

This news has weaken EURO. EURUSD is moving towards the centre of the channel.

Chart: EURUSD moves towards centre of channel Tactical Trading Academy: Forex Education

My student has done it!

My student from Singapore had just sent me an email. After my coaching, he had achieved 194 pips profit with a success rate of 80%.

His email:

My student from Singapore has done it! Tactical Trading Academy: Forex Education

Recently one of my reader sent an email to me. In the email he said that he used to attend a forex trading course that costs him more than $3000. In the seminar the speaker taught the students how to trade GBPJPY using MACD and Williams. So I asked him if the strategy works? He did not give me a direct and obvious answer, he just told me that my trading skill is better than the speaker's.

I am always skeptical whenever people tells me that using fixed indicators in their forex trading strategy will turn out to be profitable. I can simply perform a quantitative test to prove that using fixed indicators on currency pairs will not work over time. This is because different currencies have different behaviour and this behaviour changes over time as market condition changes. So we cannot use the same indicators for a specific currency pairs for all seasons.

In my view trading strategy can be narrow down into 2 broad categories:
1) Trending following and 2) Reverting to the mean.

1) Trend following strategy means if the trend is up, you follow the direction and buy. If the trend is down, you follow the direction and sell. This is why most people say the trend is your friend. In this case, indicators used for this strategy will be MACD, Parabolic, Bollingerband etc.

Currency pairs that currently belong to this group are EURJPY, EURUSD, USDJPY, GBPUSD.

2) Reverting to the mean strategy means if the price goes up too high, it may be time to sell. Vice versa if the price goes down to much, it is time to buy. In this case indicators used will be Williams, Stochastic, Commodity Channel, RSI etc. If you have been trading long enough, you will know that the trend is NOT always your friend. The trend can be a trap many a times.

Currencies that USED to belong to this group are AUDUSD, NZDUSD, USDCAD. But behaviour of these currencies have changed lately due to market's wild move.

So those traders who had previously been successful in trading AUDUSD using stochastic will face serious damage in his trading lately.

To solve this problem I had developed a system that is flexible. Quantitative tests must be performed on a weekly rolling basis so as to capture the behaviours and patterns of the various currency pairs. Then using the information from the quantitative test to generate buy and sell signals.

I think this is a more realistic and practical way of trading. Most importantly, it works. To receive samples of past trades, send an email to me at metal.commodity@tradingeducationprogram.org.

If you are interested to learn this system, send an email to me at metal.commodity@tradingeducationprogram.org to sign up for our Trading Education Program.