Trading Group

I found a video from youtube which is an informative one. https://www.mql5.com/go?link=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9FEHjFMEkc.

This trading group sounds very interesting. I heard that people are having good results with this. Anyone tried this one?

That is not like a pyramid? I mean, after what happened with Madof we have to be careful where to invest our money.

I couldn't see the video, it seems it's been removed. What was it about? If it's another promise of becoming rich and wealthy without any effort, let me tell you I don't rely on magic formulas or holy grails. Though I am open minded.

I certainly understand you as a vendor, though I've seen many of these robots promising big gains and then, you actually end up losing your shirt (no talking about any particular robot). I've always preferred to do things by my own so if I lose its all my fault and I'll have the committed need to enhance my performance and learn from my mistakes. Happy Holiday

Don’t hesitate the idea to have a robot that can help you trading wile your gone, it can be helpful, I know what you mean with making stuff by yourself, but sometimes when you don’t know something is better something else help you.

tara25cruz:
Don’t hesitate the idea to have a robot that can help you trading wile your gone, it can be helpful, I know what you mean with making stuff by yourself, but sometimes when you don’t know something is better something else help yo

I have actually found myself trying to build a robot. Since I try to follow my own strategy, I am now using an expert advisor feature on Tradeview to backtest strategies.

I want to know something, how can you built a robot? Are you using something from Tradeview? Ive seen something there, but I don’t know how to make it, actually, Ive seen a robot, nothing else. Please if Im wrong let me know.

I don’t know if you can built a robot, I know those robots are so good to help while you are trading, so they can trade for you and help you, I think is something similar as EA, so you can tell it how and what way to take.

felipeca25:
I want to know something, how can you built a robot? Are you using something from Tradeview? Ive seen something there, but I don’t know how to make it, actually, Ive seen a robot, nothing else. Please if Im wrong let me know

Exactly, I am currently testing my strategy which is the first step and then I will be automating it, in other word I am turning my strategy into a robot with Tradeview's help. There's an excellent support so I haven't had any troubles.

Sorry but can you explain to me please what do you use the robot for?. It is when trading different pairs or when you don’t have time to spend on the screen?.