Application of Chaos theory with the Word of God

This journal will focus on presentation of my trade results using chaos theory. Before now, and in November 2007, I started a similar thread here at this link below, http://www.fxfisherman.com/forums/forex-metatrader/forex-journals/2400-forex-chaos-broadcast.html
Later I decided to concentrate all postings at my thread in Forex Factory Forum at the following link: Trading the Edge of Chaos -GBP/USD

This went well since November 2007 with my signature and link in the signature without offending Forum administrator, until some people who do not want to open their minds to possibilities that things can be explained without science sparked up some unwarranted attack against my thread here

https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.forexfactory.com/showpost...ostcount=66498
My last post that now got me banned is here
Trading the Edge of Chaos -GBP/USD - Page 22
saying my signature is self promotion, but they fall short of saying the real reason why they banned my posts…………because it exposes the the fallacies in scientific methods of trading at the mom

To bridged the information gap about my results, the image below shows my trades since 12th May to-date, since I could not post my results on my journal there. I Hope the administrators here will allow me to continue to share this amazing method with those interested in it using this journal
Background to Chaos theory.

Following Henri Poincaré’s original work on chaos theory I was interested in finding out whether there is any connection between the motions of the 3 bodies in the universe that Henri was trying to seek answers for, and that of prices in the financial markets? The answer is a resounding yes. Both motions operates under the same universe, created by the same super-natural process, and are governs by the same laws and principles….(God.s Laws

As a result price motions in the financial markets can also be solve qualitatively using the original Henri Poincaré’s theory of chaos, to describe or forecast the behaviour of market participants that causes price motions in the first place

This work is the first descriptive method for forecasting financial markets using the God’s laws of Sabbath (this creates economic cycles or rhythms), and His fractal of arrangement of things in the universe, and the spirality or wave-like patterns of all things in motion. The method addresses the problem of internal structures of financial chaos, price sensitivity to initial conditions, and how to correctly apply the infamous"butterfly effect” concept to price motions during financial trading by relying on the Word of God and the Power of Holy Spirit for Wisdom, Counsel and Understanding of human behaviours (behaviour of market participants) during live trading. (see image callet spirit-chaos below

It view market sentiments as spirit activities that appears as candle sticks or bars or lines on the trading charts and requires traders to rely on higher level of knowledge and understanding to be able to see through the minds of millions of market participants in the spirit world. The source code for this understanding that enables one to fuse God’s Word with highly complex field of science is in Proverb 8. This is a major breakthrough as the method allows anyone to actually spot the start of new market waves or cycles and their limits before the market actually start rising or falling in any time frame

First I have developed or formalized qualitative methods for accurately describing (forecasting) financial chaos theory and also, I have now added trade management modules to reflect how to use the Word of God to manage live trades. This spiritual aspect of trading chaos covers issues in the following areas:

Spiritual Warfare in the Financial Markets
Hostile Take over of Financial Markets
Overcoming Fear, Panic and Losses with your Trades
Application of Fear of the Lord to Financial Trading
How to Develop Spiritual Eyes-Sights and Visions in the Financial Markets
Spiritual Trading and Stwardship a Serious God’s Cal
The Role of Prayers in Financial Trading

I believe 95% if not 99.99% traders will call this bull-sh***t or don’t believe it. Or may want to present different arguments, etc. I know this perfectly well. We are talking of what produces profits. My finding is not a debate it is a concluded fact of how market functions take a look at my results, it is a breakthrough. The bottom line is not science but the command that we should be profitable in all what we do in life

If this thread is allowed to survive, I will be using it to:

1.Post daily results of trades I took
2.Share ideas with people who wants to KILL TRADE LOSSES
3.Give clue on the direction of GBP/USD if time permits

Well if however, it happened that owners of forum do want to supress this thread, it does not affect my trading results as you can see from above after they banned my postings at FF. I will still make my profits out of the market everyday. Everyone should have the ability to do this without stress or fear.

My first journal
My current trade today is buy GBP/USD from 1.9623 to 1.9800
Managing the above trade requires spiritual wisdom.

Managing the above trade requires the Spirit of God. I have put together introduction to spiritual warfare in financial markets in case anyone wants to follow this line of trading
https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.geocities.com/forexchaos/series1.pdf

Inside this manual you will find different examples of applying God’s laws to financial trading including how I used the “principle of gleaning” to attract management accounts from $100 to $12,000 at the moment. Though, this principle or command was only given to farm owners in those days, but it is universal even to electronic trading today. And anyone with little capital can employ this to attract investors and be profitable in the market. This is contrary to the belief that you cannot make it with $100 in the mark

Files:
May29th.jpg  107 kb

fxbroker:
This journal will focus on presentation of my trade results using chaos theory.

My first journal
My current trade today is buy GBP/USD from 1.9623 to 1.9800
Managing the above trade requires spiritual wisdom.

Exit trades from three platforms for different clients as follows

31 pips

27 pips

21 pips

Gross = 79 pips

Reason for exiting: Market slow, first day of the month and first day of the week, market at the edge of chaos, but I may re-enter later at the end of chaos.

I did not take too many trades today.

Results from two platform are as follws

1. Platform 1 = 35 pips trailing stop was too close

2. Plaform 2 = 31 pips

Total 66 pips

Image below is my last 30 days running profit

using simple method of 1 lot. Profit +4k only one

pair GBP/USD

Files:
3June.jpg  107 kb

Trades opened on the 4th were closed out yesterday.

Only one managed account was seriously traded due to end of the month.

This returned 95 pips for the two days.

pips made from the remaining managed accounts (new accounts)

were not more than 10 pips each from three platforms

------------------------------------------

Currrent trade for all accounts:

Selling Eur/USD from 1.5606 to 1.5370, but a there maybe

a bounce of at 1.5490

Buying USD/CHF from 1.0391 to 1.0510

Today we also have many economic data coming out so we wait and see how they play out.

fxbroker:
Trades opened on the 4th were closed out yesterday.Only one managed account was seriously traded due to end of the month.This returned 95 pips for the two days. pips made from the remaining managed accounts (new accounts)were not more than 10 pips each from three platforms------------------------------------------Currrent trade for all accounts:Selling Eur/USD from 1.5606 to 1.5370, but a there maybe a bounce of at 1.5490Buying USD/CHF from 1.0391 to 1.0510Today we also have many economic data coming out so we wait and see how they play out.

Euro/usd of Friday took a suprise turn upward, to 1.5834 almost -228pips

but I left it unclose, and sold back from 5794 to 5720 with another lot for a 74pips,

I finally closed out the friday trade at -40 pips as it refused to move further downward.

by end of Monday.

total pips gain from each platform 74pips -40 = 34pips

Still holding on to USD/Chf at -118pips but have traded

back +47 pips, may leave this trade till the end of the week.

What a great discovery to know that i have a brother somewhere with the same mind surely the Spirit is one.Amazing results, Fxbroker.Keep it up and take me along to stop the lossing trades i've encountered in my live account.Reading your book now.rayelm777@yahoo.co.uk. GOD BLESS YOU FOR SHARING THIS

Please may i know what broker you use that is giving 1:500 Leverage and can you share your view of the market with me daily on Gbp/Usd using this email: rayelm777@yahoo.co.uk. Thank you and God Bless You.