chart analysis !!

in every thing i read there were always chart examples on whats being explained

but i cant analyze the chart on MT4 like that. i cant draw trend lines and stuff like that on metatrader

there must be a software used for chart analysis can anyone give me a link where i can analyze the charts please help

ezz:
in every thing i read there were always chart examples on whats being explained but i cant analyze the chart on MT4 like that. i cant draw trend lines and stuff like that on metatrader there must be a software used for chart analysis can anyone give me a link where i can analyze the charts please help

Hehe

Nothing to be angry about buddy... we can do all the chart analysis in metatrader itself... You just need to learn how to do it properly... its very easy... just try google and search for metatrader tutorial and your case will be fixed

ezz:
in every thing i read there were always chart examples on whats being explained but i cant analyze the chart on MT4 like that. i cant draw trend lines and stuff like that on metatrader there must be a software used for chart analysis can anyone give me a link where i can analyze the charts please help

Ezz,

You have a toolbar named "Line studies". With it you can draw trend lines, comments, squares, rectangles ... etc. All you need to study your chart.

Hope that helps.

FerruFx