Unbelieveable Ea

I have dl one interesting ea which caught my attention. It so good in Back test that I thought this ea is fraud. here I attached the .ex4 file and the statement. Can you guys figure this out for me. thanks. by the way im new to FOrex hope you guys can help me. Thanks

Check me at

Files:

That is quite a report! Where did you find this? I would love to see the program but the file won't open.

Look closely at "Model Quality" in the test.htm file. Do you see "24.94%"? It means the backtest report is useless, because the price data used is insufficient. Trash it!

Yeah,that's true!Sadly....

Hi Everyone,

First post here but not a newbie.Been trading for 20 years in something or other.The modeling quality at 24.94% is quite acceptable as 25% is the most you will get testing in the M1 TF.

I downloaded and put it through the runs and when I moved the TF to M5 I got 90% modeling quality.I however never got more than 1 trade and the pairs I worked on gave a profit of $200-$900 averaging around $500 for a month and drawdown only in the 5% range..Nothing like the statement though.There could be something to this if we could find a bit more about it rumandawi.

David aka spiritfriends

Anyone forward test the EA?

Hi Scorpion,

I bought EA from autotradingsolutions.com.Until now, this EA still not make any response with MT4. I suspect this fellow cheated me and traders out there.I m glad if you share with us how to identify whether it is genuine or scam ? FYI, I not very familiar how to send to you this EA.However, I will send to you later to check.tq

neuronT55:
Hi Scorpion,I bought EA from autotradingsolutions.com.Until now, this EA still not make any response with MT4. I suspect this fellow cheated me and traders out there.I m glad if you share with us how to identify whether it is genuine or scam ? FYI, I not very familiar how to send to you this EA.However, I will send to you later to check.tq

Which EA did you buy from them?

Hi there sorry for the late reply, thanks to scorp for the "model quality" thing, actually i am more interested in how this thing work because when I tried in on EuroUSD the same thing happen, I mean the result. It is very fascinating, until you start changing the initial deposit to a lower value or high value. If anyone like to get the source code just email me at pichumichuu@yahoo.com. I want you personal advise on this. Thanks

Bad EA. Performs purchase and more purchases in addition to coins. It seems that there is no sale. He begins well, then go to your account ending with few! At least around here, I am testing it ....

If seems fairly with the EA Terminator in which I mentioned in another tópico.A image shows the orders opened by the two EA that I am testing. The first order is the 5percents and the other of the terminator.

Very careful when using real money.

Files:

This is the statement that i got from eurousd. This is only an experiment EA that i found in the Internet.

Files:
eurousd.htm  252 kb
eurousd.gif  8 kb