"Synergy advanced" - page 2

Hi just joined the forum been trying to trade for about 3 years finally have a system that i think works pretty well on 4 hr charts scalping will take all your money looking for the best heiken ashi indicator i can find any different versions ?

the indicators that you want are of course copy write protected as you know. If you make yourself a student of his methods, you will win. The advanced indicators are not needed to be successful in his system, but they do give the extra confidence to trade with success.

nikolaou:
hi, i am trying to find the synergy advanced template or the set of indicators that is new to advanced since i already have the ones from the original. there is about 3 or 4 indicators that i am looking for. if you have no idea what synergy is google synergy+compassfx. it will rock your world. it is free and comes with a like 1.5 hr instruction video. **** awsome.

Hello

I m new here and i would like to know if you find what you was looking for because i would like to try this new version too expansive...

yes there's free synergy ebook too, just googling it

Hi

I see that the templates were removed. Is there some way to get them?

Thanks, Heiko

Dael:
Hi.I have this templates: Synergy_black.tpl, Synergy_gray.tplThis indicators from Advanced Synergy: DM_RangeFactor.ex4, DM_Volatility.ex4, DM_Continuation.ex4, DM_DSR.ex4.This indicators you can see in Dean Malone's video lessons.BTW. I guess advanced tools is not a must have - you can trade with basic Synergy system easily.P.S. Are you close with Synergy? I mean have you just found it or already using?Copyrighted attachments removed by Scorpion.

I got the templates off a couple of days ago off TSD site ... I thinks.

Here they are.

Files:

Rivet...TQ so musccccccccccccccch

mrom

Andy B:
I have also tried to locate the Advanced Synergy indicators, but they do not seem to be available until Compass FX introduce their Advanced Synergy Webinar, so the only place to get them to date seems to be by attending their course (not easy if you live in the UK!) Andy

Hi!

You can try :CompassFX | SYNERGY Method

Leonid

nikolaou:
hi, i am trying to find the synergy advanced template or the set of indicators that is new to advanced since i already have the ones from the original. there is about 3 or 4 indicators that i am looking for. if you have no idea what synergy is google synergy+compassfx. it will rock your world. it is free and comes with a like 1.5 hr instruction video. **** awsome.

This post is very old, but anyway you can look it at my fx blog

for those looking for the lastest advanced synergy method try here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/196063/page2

i have tried it and works successfully.