Mouteki Indicator?

HI.

It would be inappropriate to proceed without first saying a big THANK YOU! to the guys behind this forum. Without meaning to exaggerate, i rate this site the best so far, as far as a Forex Forum goes.

My next big 'Thank You' would go to the honest and very helpful contributors: I really hope to be as helpful as you guys are in the nearest future. In the meantime, i'm learning eagerly as i read all your posts voraciously. This is what brings me to my main quest: Is anyone familiar with the Mouteki Indicator? I downloaded it and it really looks good on the charts, but with all the warnings i've read about indicators, i feel it is wise to ask for advice on this one. What are it's strong and weak points? What's it's % reliability? What loopholes are to be avoided? what's the best TF? Is it worth using? ... ... ...

I fear this sounds like a lot, but i am counting on your ongoing kind heartedness and willingness to help. All forms of advice on this indicator would be welcome.

Thanks ahead!

ps: i'm not neccessarily looking for an indicator to make a killing with, just one to fetch me a some consistent decent bucks.

Oops! I just realized i have posted this like thrice now. Wow! I must be either so desperate or really do love this forum and want someone to talk back ... or both. But the truth is, i wasn't aware the first one was sent; my browser was messing up at the time, so i assumed it wasn't. I had only finished sending this last one when i realized the previous one was there (Ouch!).

Anyways, i guess bottom line is... someone! anyone!! please send a reply!!!

Which mouteki indicator are you talking about? There are multiple variations of demark/mouteki indicator. Please post it here so that we can have an idea.

bossxero:
Which mouteki indicator are you talking about? There are multiple variations of demark/mouteki indicator. Please post it here so that we can have an idea.

Thanks for your reply. i'm actually reffering to the one previously attached in Wai wong's Thread "Buy and sell signal" by droesparky7 (http://www.fxfisherman.com/forums/forex-metatrader/indicators/1649-buy-sell-signal.html), but for convinence, i will re-attach it here.

As i said earlier, i would welcome recommendations of any sort with heartfelt thanks.

Files:
Mouteki.mq4  20 kb

andigho:
Thanks for your reply. i'm actually reffering to the one previously attached in Wai wong's Thread "Buy and sell signal" by droesparky7 (http://www.fxfisherman.com/forums/forex-metatrader/indicators/1649-buy-sell-signal.html), but for convinence, i will re-attach it here.As i said earlier, i would welcome recommendations of any sort with heartfelt thanks.

is there anyone use mouteki system and how does the performance?

fxtrendline:
is there anyone use mouteki system and how does the performance?

The Mouteki System was among the first systems which I studied and used, but dont use it anymore. It works fine though, but not many setups per week.

Also, the system was introduced by Tom Demark and not Mouteki.

bossxero:
The Mouteki System was among the first systems which I studied and used, but dont use it anymore. It works fine though, but not many setups per week.Also, the system was introduced by Tom Demark and not Mouteki.

bossxero:
The Mouteki System was among the first systems which I studied and used, but dont use it anymore. It works fine though, but not many setups per week.Also, the system was introduced by Tom Demark and not Mouteki.

Thanks Bossxero for your reply. I really appreciate the information and education; but please could you recommend any recent ones with substantial reliability? You mentioned that the "Tom Demark" was one of the first you studied, implying you are probably onto a few new ones at present.

i need mouteki template

andigho:
HI. I was glad when i read your wire. I guess that by now,the benrfits of Mouteki is showering down onyou. I am fresh in this session. How and where can i download the mouteki?