Cummulative Position View Utility

I have been searching for something that will summarize in realtime my current cummulative position in any given pair. I found a plug-in that does exactly what I was looking for. It shows the metatrader user the various pairs he is currently in. It sums up the various trades within one pair, displays your overall net position, be it long or shortand to what extent. Also, gives profit/loss on each pair, in total, and avg price paid. This utility is really helping me verify where I stand when I am running an EA, and gives a certain level of comfort watching a computer trade for me. Instead of adding up many small position and wasting time performing mundane calculations, this utility takes care of that end for me. The company producing the software is company that builds custom software for MT4 for brokers, banks, and individual traders looking for customized solutions. They are the only reseller of MT in the USA. They are called Boston Technologies. Their website is Boston Technologies - Technical Solutions for Forex, CFD, and Futures Trading Platforms. This company has a direct relationship with Metaquotes and can provide great insight into what is possible in the world of Metatrader. And obviously, the software works with brokerages that use MT4 and brand it with their own name.