can some one explaine the 10 points 3

what is the 10 points 3 how does it work ?

Are you talking about the EA? I ran it for a bit on demo then on a micro for a bit, but then it went crazy and lost a lot of the profits. It appears to have a bug where it opens a position then the filtering closes it straight away and it does this over and over again rapidfire meaning you lose the spread many times over until you are wiped out. If that problem is fixed, it's actually not a bad Martingale based EA to use if you are into trading risk. For me that meant only running it on a micro.

yes, 10 point 3 was martingale based system, it's very dangerous EA, I don't see a problem ini opening and closing position

RebateFX.com:
Are you talking about the EA? I ran it for a bit on demo then on a micro for a bit, but then it went crazy and lost a lot of the profits. It appears to have a bug where it opens a position then the filtering closes it straight away and it does this over and over again rapidfire meaning you lose the spread many times over until you are wiped out. If that problem is fixed, it's actually not a bad Martingale based EA to use if you are into trading risk. For me that meant only running it on a micro.

You tested this account out on a live acocunt or a demo?

derrekmay:
You tested this account out on a live acocunt or a demo?

We have full scale of test ran on TSD forum since August, 2006. Latest development of 10p3 is v0.04, but have recall for service and revision due to coding bug. This makes the latest version can be use is v0.03. No actual forward testing on this version so far. But backtest shows 6 years stable Maximal Drawdown and ultra smooth equity curve. Earlier version 0.02 is still undergoing testing by John(Yeoeleven) from a 78$ account built up to 180.60 since 26th November, 2007. So far so good.

Below attached with v0.02 and v0.03. Also a short backtest on my live feed based on 2 different condition(Standard/Mini). Backtest was brought up on v0.03. Also take note that there is another set of forward testing on Interbankfx NANO account brought to you by John(Yeoeleven). Major difference between these versions are v0.02 trade more rapidly, whilst v0.03 only trade on the open bar. Conclusion is, basically they're the same EA, only difference is v0.02 trade on the same signal MANY time, whilst v0.03 choosed to stay out of the trades are closed. v0.02 is more profitable in short term, whilst v0.03 seems to be more stable and able to go through 6 years of backtest(please refer TSD's 10point3.mq4 thread page 312 post#3120 for furthur detail). Hope this help.

Regards

David

Files:
003.gif  7 kb
003.htm  229 kb
003-1.gif  7 kb
10p3h.gif  5 kb
10p3h.htm  221 kb
003-1.htm  223 kb

Want to know more about this EA or any other scalping method some one might have