MT4 Trading Tool - page 3

Traders have started that if you are able to successfully integrate meta traders and Fap turbo, you will find to receive profitable trader.

Alang:
thanks, i'm newbie n interesting about robot ...

A robot is not a "set and forget" tool, you need experience to find the right settings.

Hi therumpledone, you are a fx guru, so could you post some GOODs indicators for free for MT4? any special one for GOLD will be realy realy apreciate...

GOLD is different that any other FX pair.

regards

Guys check out ManageThePip its a good EA that helps you manage your trades and has a very cool pending order system where you can draw trend lines on the chart and it will open a trade when price hits the lines, so you can place pending orders at angles. Also has a way to build a autotrader by selecting a set of indicators to open a trade. But the best part is all the money management features.

Has a very simple configuration tool to set all the 300 + settings instead of using the default MT4 view. Plus a good trainer that lets you use the strategy tester to back test your auto and manual trades. Once you order it comes with a free hour where the support group will help setup the system and answer any questions. THey will even remote to your computer to help setup if you like. Fantastic support. Been using them for 2 years.

Google ManageThePip

I have tools for PC and MT4 platform.

News indicator, trend indicator and so on..

Please grab one of them from this page.

Thank you, very interesting forum. I think that first we must try to broker a demo account, then ask him a couple of questions that you have emerged from his work, and then come to the forum and read the information written by experienced traders. Then success is provided to you)

cja:
Hi I have used the close all trades after user set profit is reached - however i have never used the 2 Close all EA's so i hope they are of some use to you. [ATTACH]1736[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]1737[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]1738[/ATTACH]

Thanks to share these EA. These may be helpful for me as well.

cja:
Hi I have used the close all trades after user set profit is reached - however i have never used the 2 Close all EA's so i hope they are of some use to you. [ATTACH]1736[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]1737[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]1738[/ATTACH]

Many Thanks

I've been starts to trade