MT4 Trading Tool - page 2

Thank you for the recommendation. Take Care.

I agree, forums are a good way to get into the forex market. You may take advantages of lots of people answering technical or even basic questions which as beginners, all of us have wondered. You may also find some tips we can hardly find by ourselves. Take in mind that you can find a variable number of indicators and support your decisions, according to your platform you’ll get them, even if you find some special indicator online, you can easily add it. Adrian

I also have to say demo account was one of the most helpful tools to get an insight from Forex, along with forums helped to develop criteria so now I can choose what indicators and strategies fit better my trading plan.

Shell25:
I also have to say demo account was one of the most helpful tools to get an insight from Forex, along with forums helped to develop criteria so now I can choose what indicators and strategies fit better my trading plan.

Hi, I'm kind of new on all the Forex stuff. Though I would like to get a demo account, because I've been only preparing myself for real trading by reading as much as I can, I even read a book. Since I've been getting pretty much the same advice form everyone, of practicing first on a demo account I am pretty interested on getting one and preferably if it is with the same broker I will be sticking with, you know for future feedback.

I think it's very important to demo before going, not just because getting to know the market, but something simple. Getting to know the platform you're going to use. Also it's very important to stick with the same broker, as you said, you opened the demo account. I hope you get to find a great broker.

Reggie59:
I think it's very important to demo before going, not just because getting to know the market, but something simple. Getting to know the platform you're going to use. Also it's very important to stick with the same broker, as you said, you opened the demo account. I hope you get to find a great broker.

Hey what broker are you trading with? I am interested to know because of the signals and connection so I would like to hear a perspective from other platforms and brokers. For how long did you trade on demo?

Wow never though there was a live trader on this section, If you have maintained yourself with the broker you opened the demo account with then than means it must be a really good broker. I'm also very curious to know who are you working with.

you’ve been testing the broker while you are trading? I usually test them using most of services they offer, for example contacting them and trying to figure out some doubts, in fact, it shows how they’re going to work while a real trading

adrian76:
you’ve been testing the broker while you are trading? I usually test them using most of services they offer, for example contacting them and trying to figure out some doubts, in fact, it shows how they’re going to work while a real tradi

I used to test them before even making up my mind, but now that I've got the chance to deal with different broker you can't help to test every single feature just to come to the conclusion about which one is better, in my case Tradeview. Trade well.

thanks, i'm newbie n interesting about robot ...