Sell/Buy EA at a certain time

Hi all,

I need a little help if someone could show me or create an EA with the below rules:

1. Sell at 10.00am est and close at 2.00pm est

2. Buy at 2.00pm est and close at 10.00pm est

Thank you very much in advance for the help.

Nor Khadijah

hi all, I'm a newbie in forex, and i find fxfisherman is a gd site with all the help from all the gd people here.

If you've not already found one let me know.. I have a simple one that will do the trick.. it'll trade up to 5 entries and exits a day..

d

norkhadijah:
Hi all,I need a little help if someone could show me or create an EA with the below rules:1. Sell at 10.00am est and close at 2.00pm est2. Buy at 2.00pm est and close at 10.00pm estThank you very much in advance for the help. Nor Khadijah

while youve got the minor intraday reversals worked out, not always will you want to sell or buy at the times you specify, as often the market is playing in the opposite direction, or is your idea to ONLY play these trades when the mkt is trending as you mention ??

i wish there were a few others who see how it works as you do but im still interested in why only one way trades, as you are dealing with the minor and not the major reversals ??

enjoy and trade well

mp

norkhadijah:
Hi all,I need a little help if someone could show me or create an EA with the below rules: 1. Sell at 10.00am est and close at 2.00pm est2. Buy at 2.00pm est and close at 10.00pm est Thank you very much in advance for the help. Nor Khadijah

oilfxpro

Thanks for the code example.

can you share in here coding modification ...