Greeting to All...especially Malaysian

Hi,

Good day to all of you. Lets share our experience in Fx

Hai

Im also from malaysia..

nice to meet u all

Hi....

there a few ASEAN here and also Malaysia.... i wonder if any from Sabah.... hehehhe.... and i know few people here from ASEAN is a good trader....

(bagus jugak le... ada jugak ler kengkawan yg bley aku ajak cakap melayu kan nak join forum melayu hampeh hujung2 cerita politik kedai kopi..... heheh)

WELCOME MALAYSIA......

Errgg... I am from East Malaysia. Kitty City

Personally I think there are no need to announce you come from Malaysia as on Internet nobody care whether you are Kitty from Planet Zoltron or earthlings...

I am still newbies. Currently manage to be profitable in demo accounts after learning for 9 months. All the EA helps but candlesticks reading really made the difference between profit or loss. Just stick to major currency crosses and avoid commodities or Stock Indexes trading. Those are crazy.

Tommorrow I will use 3 % of equity to short GBP/JPY if it cannot reach 223 by European trading time. Inspire by one of my friend who gained 20 times in uptrend market between March and July 2007. Now he quit forex as he has enough to settle his mortgage and car loan. But for those months he never go out for teh tarik (supper) session... Until now he still don't know why he earns $$. Everyone can be profitable in a uptrend market

Nowadays, with USD 2000 billions in subprime loan meltdown + 30% drop in USA housing value. It is just like catching falling arrows in forex market. But personally I think once GBP/JPY dropped to 196. Carry trade will be popular once again. And you just dumped your $$ in and waiting for the SWAP to buy your next Proton Saga .

OK. For those who are interested in commodities. It seem like Wheat price is on the move. If more earthquakes happened , then timber price will increased again. After subprime meltdown the timber price just dropped until a week ago. After hurricane and typhone in Vietanam, Bangladesh,Mexico, Phillipines, Timber ,Corn and wheat price increase as food shortage ocurred. Houses need to be rebuild.Bla,bla

And the best of all GBP/USD and GBP/JPY are most volatile currency pairs around. 50 pips a day should not be too difficult to archive. My newbies opinion is stick to forex and don't touch commodities or stock indexes.

I concentrate solely on GBP/JPY and AUD/USD only. Maximum 2 trades. 3% a trade. If loss no trading for 2 days, else you will have revenge trading which can be fatal to your account.

Malaysian trader is not a good friend for discussion. Let's take a look at their forum. Everybody just show off their trading account. I hope you a diffrent Malaysian....He..he....he....

i'm a different Malaysian forex :)

I love to share and discuss things about trading and forex.

Let's start to share some knowledge peeps!