Marko Day CCI EA - page 5

Hello great friends in the forum.

I need an ea that can 1. signal 2. trade and 3. manage take profit of woodies cci system. i am just coming into forex trading, and tell you the truth i love woodies cci method. but there is a problem, 1. erratic power supply, 2. job schedule, and 3. inability to manage a winning trade and cut a loosing trade. this is the reason for the help i sought here. i need just 10 - 20 pips per trade, but will like to capture free pips after this target in a trending market. i am grateful for all assistance rendered.

Please where can i get the "Marko CCI_ZLR v2" expert advisor, and can it do what i asked for above?

thanx

elsab3awy:
thanx

You should also click the "Thanks" button. It will increase the reputation of the member.

Hi All

I'm sorry to be so blind BUT can anyone tell me where this EA is??? I can't find it and I would love to try it.

Thanks for any help!

Mr Chips

Will anyone care to share this ea please?

oilfxpro:
It has been removed from post 1 .Edited by Bossxero It is a shame .......no explanation maybe greed or money or something else OILFXPRO

Do you have this EA Oil?

oilfxpro:
I do not have it , but then you have lost nothing Well the writer in the first post mentioned "i dont have mq of Super RSI" It seems like this thread was an attempt to pump and dump the Super RSI . https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/194915  I have not seen anything other than sub standard work on the super RSI....SO U HAVE NOT MISSED MUCH Anyway CCI is for amateurs oilfxpro

Please, if CCI is for amateurs, be kind enough to show us the ea or indi for the pros.

waiting and thanks

Hello i am new in ths forum and also in FOREX...!!!

hiii. can i have this cci ea please......??

I have writed a expert based on WPR and IMA, I attach a simulation. I would like share this expert an ideas with MARKO CCI expert.

Files: