Ema touch - page 2

Any news on this Scorpio? Please forgive me if i am bothering too much

Ah no mate. I normally go out to country on weekends. Just got back home last night.

Anyway let me finish this today for you.

Ok done. Test it out. Download from page 1.

Here's what you should look for. If you see a new arrow, but there's no alert, then something is wrong. I set Crossed_Pips = 10, so the alert goes off after price has crossed 10 pips from MA.

Enjoys

Hi Scorpio! I will test it now. Can i change the value of Crossed_Pips = 10 let's say to 1 or even 0?

Thanks for this again

You can modify that. Open up the mq4 file, find "Crossed_Pips = 10" at several lines at the top. Change it to "Crossed_Pips = 1" and click compile.

In fact you don't need to modify the code. You can change the settings in the indicator window and save it as Set. You can find Save and Load buttons there in the indicator window.

Don't hesitate to drop me a line if anything goes wrong.

Yes, i saw it now

Looks good so far except one thing. Can you set the alarm to give the alert only one time please? leave the arrow like it's doing that's good but the alerts are constant...

Great collab, I code, you test. I'm sure this version fixes everything. Download from first page.

scorpion:
Great collab, I code, you test. I'm sure this version fixes everything. Download from first page.

100% of the hard work is your's, i just test. Thanks for the great help Scorpion. Excelent forum i found out indeed!

Scorpion the indicator works great, you're the man! Again thank you for the time and effort you offer me so kindly!

Don't mention it. I'm glad I can help you. Many people will also find this code useful.

Drop me a line if you find any problem/bug with it.