Dear all, I am just a member here (also new trader in forex).

I focus on GBP/USD, Eur/USD, USD/JPY n GBP/JPY. I heard something as EA for my trading system (Metatrader). I do want to use EA but I dont know how n no kind of EA yet.

hope somebody kindly help me on this.

Thanks

jkt1007

jkt1007:
Dear all, I am just a member here (also new trader in forex). I focus on GBP/USD, Eur/USD, USD/JPY n GBP/JPY. I heard something as EA for my trading system (Metatrader). I do want to use EA but I dont know how n no kind of EA yet. hope somebody kindly help me on this. Thanks jkt1007

Do you want to try and use an EA for your trades? Here is a few to get you started. Hope that helps.

If you want to try more EA then click here:

Happy Trading

Hey buddy,

Does these EA actually worked for u? Did u forward test them. Share the results if u dont mind.

buangcla:
Do you want to try and use an EA for your trades? Here is a few to get you started. Hope that helps.If you want to try more EA then click here:Happy Trading

buangcla:
Do you want to try and use an EA for your trades? Here is a few to get you started. Hope that helps. If you want to try more EA then click here: Happy Trading

Hi,

I tried to use the EA but it can't work. this I did:

I opened the EA as u given to me, then appears Meta editor, save as in expert-indicators. Then close the Metatrader, open again.

I open GBP/USD chart, on the customes indicator right "attached on the chart" but it doesnt work. Maybe I missed one step.

Please lead me on this case.

Regards,

JKT1007

HAppy to find this forum.