Forex skills and broker - page 2

If you want to read about forex, the information is on the site of your broker. Try to trade demo account, in order to get experience, knowledge and skills.

parmi99@gmail.com:
I am looking for a mql4 programmer, who may also be a trader. I have a strategy which works, but the programmers I have tried so far have not been able to automate it. Either they deliver an EA which does not work or just give up. The programmer if he is also a trader probably may know, if the strategy needs any additional inputs or so. Can anybody help?

Try to explain your strategy and method of entry and exit first.

List all the indicators (if used) and Try to explain your logic the best way that you can.

The problem that most traders face when confronting a programmer is that the trader doesnt understand HOW elaborate the info must be. If you can explain your strategy clear enough in every possible Market scenario than the programmer will be able to make an EA for you.

hi there i' m familiar with the forex especially the eurusd cross, i want to invest 50000usd in forex trading, is ACM a good broker? what about FXCM?

parmi99@gmail.com:
I am looking for a mql4 programmer, who may also be a trader. I have a strategy which works, but the programmers I have tried so far have not been able to automate it. Either they deliver an EA which does not work or just give up. The programmer if he is also a trader probably may know, if the strategy needs any additional inputs or so. Can anybody help?

Try mql-programming. They always worked good for me.

A strong background in banking and ideally an expert in international trading and hedging.

There are many good forex sites where you can trade on demo accounts as well as live accounts. One of my favorites are:

1. Finexo.com

2. FXopen.com

3. Avafx.com

4. Etoro.com

5. DailyFX.com

I have tried my forex trading with finexo and is still trading with them.

I personally prefer dailyfx.com

I would recommend etoro as their demo account is of live prices. Alot of demo accounts are no live so you don't get the same experience.

Firstly you should look for a broker that allows you to sign up with a demo account first. Just like buying a new car, you should be able to test drive the services of any broker at absolutely no cost before committing your Forex transactions with it. Demo accounts are offered by majority of brokers so just ignore any broker that doesn't provide it. You should also look for a currency broker that gives you unlimited access to demo accounts for as long as you want. Use the demo account to get your feet wet with Forex transactions as well as get to know the quality of services provided by a particular broker. Try to call the customer service many times to get your questions answered and keep in mind that even though you won't get as much quality of service with a demo account like a live account, stay away from brokers with extremely poor customer service to demo account holders.

Since you will be depositing huge sums of money with a Forex broker, find out it' not a scam by checking whether they are licensed with the National Futures Association as well as the number of years they have been operating and their ratings with the Better Business Bureau. Also find whether the financial status of the broker is good enough.

The next thing to do is to find out the kind of fees you will be paying as this is the way through which brokers generate funds to survive as a business, especially from the spread i.e. the bid price minus the ask price or vice versa. Also find out if the broker has stable or changeable spreads, the average and MAX spread for your desired currency pairs as well as the spread rates during inactive times or highly fluctuating times in the markets. Also find out if there are additional fees for every trade apart from the spread, such as commissions per trade, etc.

The best way to learn to swim is to jump in the water. Just be careful that it is not middle of the Ocean. Similarly, jump into FX. All you need to do is Register for a Demo A/C. All brokers these days offer this facility. Then spend some money and get hold of a good book on basics. FX-trading is not Rocket-science : it is about what you have bought in the market today - is it showing profit or loss ? If it is profit, should you buy more ? If it shws a loss, should you carry a useless burden further on your shoulders ? It is that simple. Of course, you will read about many "systems" as you surf the FX scene but try to keep it simple. May be Point & Figure is the simplest and best. Read about it - there are books, there are free articles on Internet. On thing is sure, you will have to work hard - there is no Free Lunch and if you are looking to make money in this field, spend some first !