5EMAs Forex System - Opinions - page 7

but was alway away from my pc at the wrong times, but thanks for the advice, as I do like the system, I only have the basic system so did not have the advance ea to help em get rid of some bad signals.

than k you

Hi all, in 5 emas ...which ema shows the major trend ?

oilfxpro:
Don't waste your time on junk! Multi Ema Cross system - Page 5 See the 96% losers in action This junk is free OILFXPRO

This is not the 5 emas system.

Well guys, no good trades today, divergence was conflicting all the times with 5 emas... So I risked one trade and I lost because I was greedy and I didnt look to the divergence alert. Hope the rest of the week will be nicer.

Remember greed is expensive.

All the best

Just to add some details, I lost buying audusd at 12:46 gmt. Divergence spoke louder (as always do when STO and MACD agree on the divergence) and the only think I saw was thick black bar coming down eating my money :P

fxtrendline:
thanks bro

Well.. I dont know about that multi emas system, or if you understand it, I just made 417 pips selling GBPUSD using the advanced method 1 of the 5 emas system (the breakout rule). And I exited with the exit strategy 3 which is when the candle closes above the EMA 20 (if selling).

For your better understanding I attached a picture, I belive this might be a little complex for you.

All the best and a happy Xmas with a prosperous new year!

Files:
417_pips.jpg  133 kb

This one, I couldnt trade unfortunately because I was not at home at the time, but it is another classic example of the brekaout rule.

The algorithm is very simple, if thin market and price is within support and resistance, and if price breaks support or resistance and if emas are good (black ema is above or below the other 2 emas) plus an according signal from the advanced indicator then equals to brekaout. (see picture)

I really dont get what is your problem with the 5 emas...

Files:
opportunity.jpg  140 kb

elektrance:
This one, I couldnt trade unfortunately because I was not at home at the time, but it is another classic example of the brekaout rule. The algorithm is very simple, if thin market and price is within support and resistance, and if price breaks support or resistance and if emas are good (black ema is above or below the other 2 emas) plus an according signal from the advanced indicator then equals to brekaout. (see picture) I really dont get what is your problem with the 5 emas...

Is there any alert indicators for this?

et_phonehome_2:
Is there any alert indicators for this?

yeah would be nice bulding 1ne

a nice system, lagging slightly the price movements but extremely usable. GU was a nice trade because it was obvious what was going to happen what with the banks raising the price up to the announcement ---- if the banks were going LONG, they would have DROPPED the price to give them the greatest range upwards --- Now we watch for the upside move because "what goes down, then goes up and vice versa" !

In my most humble manner, I just want to state that there are many ways to skin a cat, and moving averages are simply one of them --- CCI crossing RSI, A/D crossing either, "touching" of the ADX and MACD and maybe a short ton of other indicators will ALL tell you the same thing, the ONE advantage of the moving average cross being that it fits on the PRICE chart and therefore doesnt require its own window, which makes the chart bigger ! I personally use a multi MA window with a MACD to show divergences as an "assistant" and guide to length of move, although support and resistance pretty much show where the trade is heading !

Aside from that, almost anything else works just as well, which is why I smile a lot at discussions of the worth of each individual method when almost ANYTHING WORKS !!

enjoy and trade well

mp

elektrance:
This one, I couldnt trade unfortunately because I was not at home at the time, but it is another classic example of the brekaout rule. The algorithm is very simple, if thin market and price is within support and resistance, and if price breaks support or resistance and if emas are good (black ema is above or below the other 2 emas) plus an according signal from the advanced indicator then equals to brekaout. (see picture) I really dont get what is your problem with the 5 emas...