Buy/Sell Signal Indicators - page 34

hello,

i need indicator that will help me make profit in forex .i have lost $1300 since last month.pls can anybody help me with current and reliable indicator 2009

i need indicator that will show me when there will be strong sell or strong buy

I think this is the good indi for strong buy or shell

good luck on forex

Great indicators guys - I appreciate it very much!

buangcla:
yeah I agree with you nicesurf, I think every indicator can tell you when tobuy or sell. All you have wai wong is study on how each indicator is used. For example I use RSI as my primary indicator, it can tell me when to buy when price hits 30 or lower and sell if price hits 70 or up.. hope that helps..

Good For For Beginners.

volforex:
This indicator works only in MT4 terminal.Showing you trading levels precise with a pip.Important that it draw lines 1 day before trading.Works on EURUSD,GBPUSD,GBPJPY,AUDUSD,USDJPY pairs.Stop loss is used 20 pips,take profit 15-50 pips.Download it free

bagyi2002:
I think this is the good indi for strong buy or shellgood luck on forex

Good day mate,

I RECON I CAN NOT LOAD YOUR INDICATOR PROPERLY.

IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET THE UN COMPILED VERSION OF YOUR INDICATOR PLEASE.

THANKS,

REGARDS,

VASA

good one

I figure it out thanks man

It is

coooooooooooooollllllllllllllllll

thanks and goodluck

mamee:
Hiii new trader.... Any person interested signal indicator, please send message in my private massage.All free.....warning..!!! before use signal indicator,make sure you understand nature candlestick pattern and trendline.

hello, i need an indicator that will do this>>.give a buy/sell signal or color and despite what happens it doesn't change color or signal, example a buy signal/color is triggered but the candle closes as a sell but indicator didnt change color or signal,thanks.