Buy/Sell Signal Indicators - page 26

chilinh:
I found another good one (Indicator: 1-2-3 Pattern). But I don't have the source code.

I'd to say hello to anyone.I am newbie

thanks friends am new this forum ask 1 thing where we paste this to use pz sory my englsh week am also want 1 enquiry if use mt4 indian mcx?

sumerchandjain:
thanks friends am new this forum ask 1 thing where we paste this to use pz sory my englsh week am also want 1 enquiry if use mt4 indian mcx?

hi..

Meta4 is same function to paste EA or Signal indicators, If you are confused about this problem you must enter in forum on MCX india site Traderji.com - Discussion forum for Stocks Commodities & Forex

mamee:
Hi...
To new trader here I wish to share variety signal and EA to you, it in Winzip file.

I hope you learn first know signal this functioned at demo, if this suitable for you, then use in chart undeceive...
Good Luck....

Some great indicators.

Thanks

Hello Mamee,

thanx for the post here it was nice to to it into test but I want u to explain this signal to me so that I can follow the right signal direction.

thanks for the ind may your live always sucess

Wow many good indicators here...

But I still believe the traditional MACD and STO or RSI are the best...simple reading , deadly accuracy..

Anyway, it will be great if we can have a poll to vote for the indicators posted here...

I wouldnt know which to try out !

The FXUltraTrend is also a great buy\sell indicator.

I use it with great success.

Files:
example3.jpg  122 kb

Do you has become bored with everything signal indicator you use and give often failure inside in your trading ?

Reply to this question was...

The all signal indicators is no real could predict something trend the exactly..

In 1000 indicators be, just a few only can be used, when used which obviously his result we failed...

what I say is my based on past experience..,and I ever wish to retire to be trader this caused by problems.

finally after I read article of japanese candlestick by Steve Nison now I know all secret be in japanese Candlestick.

All this Secret be in CONSTRUCTING THE CANDLESTICK LINE was High Low open and close.

The another future Post I tell how making profit from each candlestick that exists in timeframe.

Vote Thank U for the Secret

p/s : Apology if my english is so bad.hehehehe