Am I wasting my time? - page 2

Jay, have you been using Conquest? I'm thisssss close to buying it! What have u heard/seen? Thanks in advance...

Also, how is Interbank Fx? That's who Protraderforex recommends...

if you think you waste time do something else...money doesnt come easy

be careful with interbank, i've read posts that mentioned they rigged the spread.

cheers.

gonefat:
be careful with interbank, i've read posts that mentioned they rigged the spread.cheers.

yea IBFX...they call themselves non dealing desk...

ya right...

currently i'm contented with my MT4 broker...i can even place an order inside the spread with it...

not an ECN tho

Thats an awful lot of money for an ea.

Paulon,

If you are still looking to this thread, and for others that are struggling... If you are looking for a 'quick' way to make money. Dude, this ain't it! This will take time, tons of work and tons of study. And oh, did I mention money? Yep, money. Not to throw recklessly at the market, but into learning materials. I've personally spent probably close to $10,000 on learning materials to date. If you don't have that level of commitment to trading, then you do need to look elsewhere. Doctors and lawyers spend years and many, many dollars to learn to make 6-7 figures a year. Should you consider it any less to possibly earn that much as a trader? I've been learning for over 2 years now and I will be going full time in about a month to complete my training and start to trade live. Will I succeed? Only time will tell. But I've made sure that I've got the funds to survive for at least a year and possibly longer, if I liquidate my assets. But I feel that it is worth the shot. I also have a lot of knowledge to back me up. Knowledge doesn't get you into good trades, more then it keeps you out of bad trades. You need to learn how to trade every market condition that it spits out at you. And no system is perfect. All systems are flawed. That's why a trader needs the smarts to modify his/her system to the changing markets.

Anyhow, enough ramblings. And if you are interested in learning more, and need good sources for learning materials, I would be glad to help point the way, so to speak..

Frank.

are you looking for system? if you find somthing intrested let me know please

If you are doing trading without understand the market then you definitely wasting your time. first understand the basic of this market...

Paulos

I understand your frustration as you are just realizing that forex is complex and although there are only two choices buy or sell it is not so simple.

I am attaching ztl from millionaire Dr Zain.I recommend that you download the whole system but if you only want to make 20 pips a day then you can use this system to achieve your goal. Easy to use a trendline and buy and sell the breaks. I have used this system and it has worked for me so I am sure with a minimum of attention you can have good results also

Files:
ZTl.zip  998 kb