Expert Advisor Upgrader - Turn Simple Into Superb - page 3

It's what you believe, but I don't think all forums are hacked. It's likely that the bad guys collect email addresses from profiles, as many forums make email address visible in member profile. FxFisherman.com turned off that very long time ago. In addition to that, the bad guys can actually use forum mailing system to spam, if the forum is configured to send an email when a private message is received. We also turned this feature off long time ago.

scorpion:
It's what you believe, but I don't think all forums are hacked. It's likely that the bad guys collect email addresses from profiles, as many forums make email address visible in member profile. FxFisherman.com turned off that very long time ago. In addition to that, the bad guys can actually use forum mailing system to spam, if the forum is configured to send an email when a private message is received. We also turned this feature off long time ago.

Hackers/spammers have software to suck up all email addresses thru forums databases ... even if you turn off the email feature.

FerruFx

I have been trading consistently for about

5 years. i have done pretty well for my self but i still seem to be sitting in front of my pc for countless hours. I am thinking about buying EA SHARK 4.0 I was wondering if this really works

scorpion:
First, EA Upgrader is not available yet. I don't have any download link to post here for anyone to test it. So if I don't have your email address, how can I notify you when it's available for download? Alternatively, you can subscribe to RSS feed of this thread--but many visitors don't even know what RSS is about, not to mention how to use it. Ok, the EA Upgrader Mailing List found in my first post is for notifying testers only. I don't send unrelated fxfisherman newsletters to whoever in the testers list. It is different from registering for an account. By registering an account, you'll receive periodic newsletters which you can unsubscribe any time you like. The unsubscribe link is inside every newsletter; it only takes a mouse click to unsubscribe yourself forever. How frequent newsletter is sent? For two months now, I sent only two newsletters. One is about New Economic Calendar and another one is about my trading system for the calendar. The plan is sending significant updates twice a month. You can opt out any time by clicking the unsubscribe link inside the newsletter.

I would like to be a tester. I am just learning to program and have se eral simple bu effective programs built already.

thanks!

sa1hawk

hi shark doesnt work may wipe out your account

Thank for share Bill R

Scorpion, what happened to Expert Advisor Upgrader - your sign-up link is no longer working.

It's currently not in development. Thanks for asking.

Thanks.

scorpion:
I will need some testers! Sign up in our tester mailing-list today, you'll get informed when working beta version is available in the near future. You'll receive a notification email regarding the availability of beta download. That's it. You won't be spammed with any other message.

Hi,

I know this is an old thread, but can we still participate?

thks,

Ramy