Big Profit Without Using Any Indicator - page 6

I always hear in trading "indicators is your best friends". so why you say without indicators?

pro_:
I always hear in trading "indicators is your best friends". so why you say without indicators?

never said without indicators

pro_:

Indicators will fail if you find one indicator will give you 100% accuracy let me know, ok I dont need 100% show me a one 90% I will use that

I only trade on S/R and PA now I dont even use fibo

pino2:
Hi everyone, I have made too many systems myself, most of them don't depend on indicators, I'll explain one of them here now, it is very simple, and profitable most of the time, please note that there isn't a 100% profitable system At 10PM GMT check for the high and low prices for this hour for GBP/USD for example The high was 1.9884 and the low was 1.9865 All you have to do is to choose the 1.9865 which was the low of the hour and add 10 pips to it, so it will be 1.9875 This is your buy entry order, so you place a buy entry order @ 1.9875 your target is 60 pips which means 1.9935 and SL is 1.9835, you need to use trailing stop 10 On the otherside you place a sell entry order as follows, add 40 pips to the buy entry order = 1.9875 +0.0040 = 1.9915, this will be your sell order So Sell entry order @ 1.9915 TP (60 pips) = 1.9855 SL (40 pips) = 1.9955, you need to use trailing stop 10 If the buy order is executed and didn't reach the 40 pips, this means that the sell order won't get executed, so you need to add a rescue sell order the stoploss of the buy order which was 1.9835 So rescue sell entry order will be @ 1.9835 TP (60 pips) 1.9775 SL (40 pips)1.9875 All opened orders to be closed before 10PM GMT next day, which means no order to exceed 24 hours, no rollover I usually use 5 lots for each order These are the results for this system since 1st of May 1st of May: Buy order got profit of 60 pips (reached target) Sell order got profit of 55 pips (closed at 10PM GMT) Total P/L of 1st of May = +115 pips x 5 lots 2nd of May Buy order reached stop loss = -40 pips Rescue Sell order got profit of 60 pips (reached target) Total P/L of 2nd of May = 20 pips x 5 lots 3rd of May Buy order reached profit of +48 pips but declined back (Using Trailing stop) so closed @ break even = zero pips Sell order got profit of 60 pips (reached target) Total P/L of 3rd of May = 60 pips x 5 lots 4th of May Buy order reached profit of +60 pips (target is reached) Sell was closed before 10PM GMT with loss = -18 pips Total P/L of 4th of May = 42 pips x 5 lots Total profit for my system since 1st of May = 115 + 20 + 60 + 42= 237 pips x 5 lots in 4 days To check my results check the historycal hourly data for the 4 days above This system needs too much development, this is not the final setup of it, but the good thing of it that it shows profit Some days it shows +120 pips (Buy + Sell orders reach target) it doesn't happen too much It also shows -120 pips (Buy + Sell + rescue sell order reach SL) which happens rarely, I can call it a super whipsaw day, but since it might happen so I'm working on this issue to develope the system Sometimes targets for Buy order and sell orders are reached but after reaching the stop loss first I'm trying to inform you with all the positive and negative things of this system. You can backtest this system using Historycal hourly data from the following link Finam Russian Brokerage Companyata Export I made this system for people who don't want to use any indicators or charts I also made a profitable system for NFP, which uptill now it is 100% winning for the last 12 months + yesterday as well, no loss till now I can post the signal for it in the next NFP All my system are free and will never even think to sell it, coz I feel that the best profit is to share info and help others Best regards and happy trading

Can you share the system for the NFP? is it still working for you?

I will try your 10PM trade system and post here what I find.

Is there any one working with Pino's system?

BUYLIMIT/SELLSTOP AND SELLLIMIT/BUYSTOP.

Let look at the example of sell limit and buy stop.

Sell limit:

1st trade: 1.60633, Tp 1.60433, 0.02 lot (GU)

2nd trade :1.60833, Tp 1.60633, 0.04 lot

3rd trade : 1.61033, Tp 1.60833, 0.08lot

4th trade: 1.61233, Tp 1.61033, 0.16lot

Buy stop:

1st trade: 1.60633, Tp 1.60833, 0.02 lot

2nd trade: 1.60833, Tp 1.61033, 0.04 lot

3rd trade: 1.61033, Tp 1.61233, 0.08 lot

4th trade: 1.61233, Tp 1.61433, 0.16 lot

Explanation:

There is every possibility for price to move in a pendulum direction. The sell limit and buy stop will triggered at the same time and since price always move most of the time in a pendulum direction , there is possibility to gain from both direction.

This trading system was modified by Segun Roger Atseyinku

If you make profit with this trading system try and send email to segunroger@gmail.com

ocm1:
Dear All's I getting nice profit through manual trading base on your strategy. Hope some programmer create this EA. Big Profit Without Using Any Indicator - Forex Trading Thank you From OCM1

Thank you for sharing this strategy. This is the greatest hedging and matingale strategy i have ever come across. I even hedge to it incase we have a non reversal market.

Once again thank you for sharing your wealth with us.

pino2:
Hi everyone, I have made too many systems myself, most of them don't depend on indicators, I'll explain one of them here now, it is very simple, and profitable most of the time, please note that there isn't a 100% profitable system At 10PM GMT check for the high and low prices for this hour for GBP/USD for example The high was 1.9884 and the low was 1.9865 All you have to do is to choose the 1.9865 which was the low of the hour and add 10 pips to it, so it will be 1.9875 This is your buy entry order, so you place a buy entry order @ 1.9875 your target is 60 pips which means 1.9935 and SL is 1.9835, you need to use trailing stop 10 On the otherside you place a sell entry order as follows, add 40 pips to the buy entry order = 1.9875 +0.0040 = 1.9915, this will be your sell order So Sell entry order @ 1.9915 TP (60 pips) = 1.9855 SL (40 pips) = 1.9955, you need to use trailing stop 10 If the buy order is executed and didn't reach the 40 pips, this means that the sell order won't get executed, so you need to add a rescue sell order the stoploss of the buy order which was 1.9835 So rescue sell entry order will be @ 1.9835 TP (60 pips) 1.9775 SL (40 pips)1.9875 All opened orders to be closed before 10PM GMT next day, which means no order to exceed 24 hours, no rollover I usually use 5 lots for each order These are the results for this system since 1st of May 1st of May: Buy order got profit of 60 pips (reached target) Sell order got profit of 55 pips (closed at 10PM GMT) Total P/L of 1st of May = +115 pips x 5 lots 2nd of May Buy order reached stop loss = -40 pips Rescue Sell order got profit of 60 pips (reached target) Total P/L of 2nd of May = 20 pips x 5 lots 3rd of May Buy order reached profit of +48 pips but declined back (Using Trailing stop) so closed @ break even = zero pips Sell order got profit of 60 pips (reached target) Total P/L of 3rd of May = 60 pips x 5 lots 4th of May Buy order reached profit of +60 pips (target is reached) Sell was closed before 10PM GMT with loss = -18 pips Total P/L of 4th of May = 42 pips x 5 lots Total profit for my system since 1st of May = 115 + 20 + 60 + 42= 237 pips x 5 lots in 4 days To check my results check the historycal hourly data for the 4 days above This system needs too much development, this is not the final setup of it, but the good thing of it that it shows profit Some days it shows +120 pips (Buy + Sell orders reach target) it doesn't happen too much It also shows -120 pips (Buy + Sell + rescue sell order reach SL) which happens rarely, I can call it a super whipsaw day, but since it might happen so I'm working on this issue to develope the system Sometimes targets for Buy order and sell orders are reached but after reaching the stop loss first I'm trying to inform you with all the positive and negative things of this system. You can backtest this system using Historycal hourly data from the following link Finam Russian Brokerage Companyata Export I made this system for people who don't want to use any indicators or charts I also made a profitable system for NFP, which uptill now it is 100% winning for the last 12 months + yesterday as well, no loss till now I can post the signal for it in the next NFP All my system are free and will never even think to sell it, coz I feel that the best profit is to share info and help others Best regards and happy trading

Hi Pino,

Need to understand the theory behind your method. It will be really helpful if you can explain the theory behind each step of your system. It will make us all to have more faith in your system.

Thanks!!

Hai All i am using this Blessng system.......

The problem in this system is understanding as per our style.

It took one year for me to settle with this system.

I attached my demo trading report from 02/04/2012 to 04/05/2012 (only one month)

Happy Pips

Naga

Files:

Trading without any indication, is it like blind reading a newspaper? Like blind said we will see?

Hermes