EXPERT ADVISOR - using CCI & STOCH standard - page 2

parmi99@gmail.com:
It is available at www.elcactus.com/earn or Forex Trading Information, Forex E-books, Articles, Brokers. Both are the same. Best of luck. The problem mentioned above occurs when the trades are negative and the equity is dimishing, because excessive number of trades may reduce it to zero. But you are safe when you start with micro lots and have enough funds in the account.

yes 10pointEA is a martingale trading system hence very dangerous in the long term. It will fail, we just dont know when

Melpheos:
yes 10pointEA is a martingale trading system hence very dangerous in the long term. It will fail, we just dont know when

hi, i am agree

i've tested many ea using martingale : 10point3, goblin, goblinfixedalassio, pacman, goblin edition, i coded function to hedge martingale-serie, but at the account goes dow, down and down.

in my opinion if i am using martingale the first signal which starts the serie-martingale has not very important.

regards

giapel

I have also forward tested many many such systems and what I have found is that they almost always start out like gang busters. 10point3 tripled my account in a month. MultiPair doubled it in two weeks, but sooner than later it eats it ALL up. If you play with fire you will get burned, unless you take you hand out as soon as it get nice and warm.

Goldstock

just start over each month!

hopefully one would be smart enough to shut it down before it lost all its gains, you are still in control you know. but then again maybe not huh?

Sure,, but when is that perfect time, if we knew when we wouldn't need the EA to start with.

Goldstock

hi every, nice to meet you here.

Cronos:
Dude, if you're still here.I did a small backtest of your system, and it doesn't give very good results.You're having trouble with stochastichs reaching 90. You buy, but never get a chance to sell. I tested on GBPUSD and EURUSD, 30m, 60m and daily.Not very good results.CCI: 14 period SSK: 10 period, 3 period smoothing

Hi Cronos, and what about u'r exit? And u enter on open/close bar, or just u get signal? This strategi is working for me, but is important the curencies as well. Look in No loss EA thread, there are my resol. And try to play with sell, buy level, on each curencies as well.Hope it help.

Marko

Or just take some from there: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/194987