Hull Moving Average's Trend System - page 4

hey scorpion,

thanks for this wonderfull EA', its has really nice features but hasn't still proved itself profitable

Can u tell how we can use it in conjuction with the direction of a second HMA for a larger period say 100, as a condition to enter but the trade will be taken with a smaller period HMA.

That really makes it almost 75% profitable in my manual calculations.

I took out all the trades that were taken against larger HMA.

waiting for a your reply

Thanks Again

Harry

So if i wanted to, i could just input how many lots i want it to execute, and then apply it to my chart, and it will buy and sell whenever red and blue appear?

I messed with it too when it was made.

Forget TP, as as soon as it hits TP it opens a trade again in the same direction.

And without this change it didn't seem profitable.

Probably if it waited one full bar after changing it might help as well, as it can constantly change in the same bar.

Probably needs a filter or two

Does my computer need to be on for it to work?

If it does, does my chart/platform need to be up?

the last version is still on the first page

I am looking at this system, but i would never trust EA, i would took some time to trade and watch it. 1 hour frame, is easy to watch, if you have ability to watch pc time to time. but to give ea authority to make decision for you, never.

still looking for good system to trade. is it out there? not sure

Hi,

Thanks a lot to Scorpion for sharing his brilliant ideas. Hope I can learn something from here.

For over two years or more now I've been searching and for the first time I'm so so happy about the results from using the HMA Trend Robot !!!!

Trading H1 on the GBP , EUR and CHF in the last 24 hrs it has brought me 170 pips, I'm still testing different settings but so far so good !!

Many many many thanks Scorpion !

Cheers

hi i downloaded the ea & ind copied them into the meta4 folders, and attached to a eur/gbp chart yesterday morning, and theres been a large rise and fall since, but no trades i have the smiley face and expert advisor selected,so what am i doing wrong.

Many thanks Scorpion !

Hello is this thread allive? Anybody still using this EA or r u guys done with it?