Forez newbie

Hi, im a newbie in the currency market and i've aquired more losses in trying the system than actual profit. You really must know what your doing beforehand!

Nobody starts with winning. For me, every loss teaches me something. When I've learnt enough, forex is so predictable and easy to make money in. If you look at charts for years, it's nothing but direction and timing. When you can answer "How did it went up or down?", you'll know forex is in your hand, you'll know what to do, what to look for, etc.

How right you are I have similar experiences wherein the more I try to break even, the greater my losses become. Fortunately, my friend referred me to a firm located in the British Virgin Islands that was able to help me recover a portion of the losses I incurred with currency trading. Even though the firm was not able to help me recover all and break even, I’m still

thankful nevertheless.

You trade to win, not to break even, not to recover losses. Never put your mind in trading because you want to recover any loss. What if you lose again? you'll continue losing more and more.

What you need to do is stick to your system. If you don't have one, make one. Trading system is your action plan to trading. In case you don't know any, there're plenty at Trading System forum.

Accepting losses is very important in the forex world. Don't look at your initial deposit either., base you profits off whatever you have. For example make $200 with $1,000 proves you can make 20% not that you recovered $200 of the $4000 you lost for example

Just consider the first $1000 funding your best lesson; besides all the reading.

Just use a micro account and trade at 1:1 real levrage to make that lesson last as long as possible.

nicole:
Hi, im a newbie in the currency market and i've aquired more losses in trying the system than actual profit. You really must know what your doing beforehand!

Did you do Demo first or you started going alive immediately? Just wondering..