Most volatile currency pair? - page 2

What about the USD/NOK, USD/SEK or the USD/DKK? they have High spreads but are fairly volitile over the day?

Labrat407

I am working on the GBPJPY right now. I ran the ATR on it and saw it was quite volatile so I'll be testing a bit on this and the GBPUSD (this currency pair has been quite slow lately though)

gazuz:
I am working on the GBPJPY right now. I ran the ATR on it and saw it was quite volatile so I'll be testing a bit on this and the GBPUSD (this currency pair has been quite slow lately though)

GBP/JPY also trends a lot

try to trade gold, its pure excitement!

Hello everyone.I'm just learning how to trade and...its been exciting.I really need direct daily signal to encourage my trade.Can anyone raciouly help me our?Here's my e-mail:selman4u@yahoo.com .I trade USDJPY,GBPJPY,EURJPY.

What do you think guys?Thanks and One love.

Most retail forex traders only know how to place directional trades, and ignore volatility trades, this is a waste of opportunity. Everyday there are economic data from US, UK or Europe, and most of these datas can move the forex market wildly. So to make volatility is the best strategy for days like that.

In this website, the author teaches his reader how to benefit from volatility. He posts his own trades into the websites, and also post the result of this trades when the position is closed.

Economic calendar can be found at the bottom of the website, this is a good reference for volatility traders. The important of the data is shown in the bar.

GBPJPY without a doubt!

This involves not only a good broker, but it is also necessary to research how the spreads are priced.As the traderpays quite a bit of money over a period of time,it is important to find a good Forex broker. The broker often offers a trader variable and fixed trade spreads, this depends on the trading styles that are individualized most times. The buy and sell price of a currency pair fluctuates in variable spreads and widen in volatile market conditions and is low during market inactivity. Being predetermined, the fixed spread stays constant in trading conditions. A small premium is paid in quiet market conditions when the variable spread is lower with the broker ensuring that the spread will not be widened at any time. As a better strategy, fixed spreads are convenient for the trader unlike the variable that inflates transaction costs for the trader at critical times. Please visit: www.ISMARKETS.com for detailed information.

GBP/JPY is the pretty volatile pair and i guess pretty unlucky for me as well. I tried to trade with but It was not a good decision at that moment.

By far, the most volitile pair is GBP/JPY, I would then suggest EUR/JPY. Higher spreads but for the risk takers and 1 minute chart traders (Scalpers), these are the best. This is because when scalping the market you want a fast moving currencies to make your profit and then get out and look for your next entry.

A little less risk and still good volitility would lie in GBP/USD and USD/CAD. Get a good scalping system and you will understand what I mean!

"Hint" FX-50, If you are a market dancer, do a little research on this system and you one day can quit your day job!! , no seriously keep working but maybee one day!

Practice + Patience = Profits $$