900 MT4 EAs

Here are 900 MT4 EAs in 2 zips to help you in trading.

Files:
MT4_EA1.zip  1410 kb
MT4_EA2.zip  996 kb

I believe its always good to know what we're trading, it explains and usually can weed out the ones that will obviously be off

What i need to do, because a lot of EAs i can´t attached to the chart ?

Thanks in advance.

A few of these are indicators and some EAs don't work properly. Many EAs I have tested don't work so this not unusual. Some use bad systems that will leave 20 trades running at a time and some will give a new trade every minute - it looks good in backtesting but is totally unrealistic because brokers will not fill many of the orders. Some require external indicators like JMA to be in the indicator folder - you will see iCustom (NULL,0,"JMA ) code and a warning when you run it that it can't find a file. Juice is an indicator for example (#property indicator in the code).

These were posted as EAs and would take much time to weed out the bad ones which there are many. They are text files and can be opened in wordpad or Meta edit to see the code. They are helpful to show the code people use but most don't work or are losers and some require certain procedures or certain settings that are not given to work properly.

thank you for the ea's !!!

silly question : which ones are profitable in forward testing !

nnjeim:
thank you for the ea's !!! silly question : which ones are profitable in forward testing !

depends how you use them, almost all can be profitable, unless it was based on past results and can only read the past perfectly

hi gazuz,

i've been monitoring many forums. i couldn't find one simple answer.

i've been forward testing some eas for the last month.

my suggestion is that we exchange our experience with different eas for the profit of everyone.

it would be nice if you open a thread where we can all publish foward testing on weekly or monthly basis.

soon,

People have done that on the Yahoo Group and I've seen some make tremendous profit one month and lose it all the next... It could be mostly luck that they win and normal that they lose. Bad money managment can get you tremendous amounts of profit. I am waiting for an expert that is good at opening and bad at closing so I could make profit off of it.

There is an expert on here that was taken from https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.elcactus.com which is called 10points3 or the Broker Money Managment as I have seen it previously referred as. This is based on the old double-up trick; if you are losing, open a another trade in the same direction with twice the lots of the previous one. The upside to this is that if you aim for a small amount of pips and use a small take profit, you could be guaranteeing yourself a win almost everytime. Now the problem with it is that there is a limit of 100 lots (so you could go .1, .2, .4, .8, 1.6, 3.2, 6.4, 12.8, 25.6, 51.2) then you would be stuck after that with a loss. Also the problem with that is that you need a lot of margin in order for that to work. With an account of 10k it's not recommended to use this strategy over 1.6 lots.

Anywho there is no sure winner, money managment though can make a lot of difference and sometimes flipping a coin could work better than following a trend. I have had lots of experience and spread apart in many different threads where I would jump for joy with an expert just to learn that it:

1. snugged itself to read the past perfectly

2. only worked in trendy markets

3. only worked in choppy markets

You should go check in the experts section of the forum and check out the abandoned threads, gold could be hidden in there but I preffer starting out with an open mind

Thanks a lot