Super Ea - page 14

AQUILEZ:
DEALER LOTS Good one from my Compadre Alejandro Galindo from Welcome to the Frontpage - FxS Forex - Scripts I believe he released the new V1.2, see the web site for instruction and new releases The parameters for the expert TakeProfit = 40; // Profit Goal for orders opened Lots = 0.01; // We start with this lots number, 0.01 for micro accounts and 0.1 for mini and normal accounts StopLoss = 0; // StopLoss TrailingStop = 20;// Pips to trail the StopLoss MaxTrades=10 // Maximum number of orders to open (0.1, 0.2, 0.4, 0.8, 1.6, 3.2, 6.4, 12.8, 25.6, 51.2) Pips=15 // Distance in Pips from one order to another SecureProfit=10 // If profit made is bigger than SecureProfit we close the orders
AccountProtection=1 // If one the account protection will be enabled, 0 is disabled. This feature does not work as i wanted.
AllSymbolsProtect=0 // if one will check profit from all symbols, if cero only this symbol OrderstoProtect=3 // Number of orders to enable the account protection
ReverseCondition=0 // if one the desition to go long/short will be reversed StartYear=2005 // Year to start (only for backtest)
StartMonth=1 // month to start (only for backtest) EndYear=2006 // Year to stop trading (backtest and live) EndMonth=12 // Month to stop trading (backtest and live) mm=0 // if one the lots size will increase based on account size
risk=12 // risk to calculate the lots size (only if mm is enabled)
AccountisNormal=0 // Cero if account is mini/micro
MagicNumber=222777 // Magic number for the orders placed Manual=0 // If set to one then it will not open trades automatically OpenOrdersBasedOn=2 // Method to decide if we start long or short. Te actual values for this parameter are: 0. MACD 1. Pivot price level 2. Support/Resistance levels (best results on all symbols)
TimeZone=16 // Time zone to calculate the pivots (not all the methods uses it)

Aquilez,

On the section you mention these filters below. I was wondering if Risk 12 is the percentage of the account size??? You know like a Delta in a fixed fractional Money Management?

Please reply. thanks

mm=0 // if one the lots size will increase based on account size

risk=12 // risk to calculate the lots size (only if mm is enabled)

Can a good programmer please code a software that can automatically display buy/sell for news data which will be entered by the user manually, the software should display safe buy/safe sell and have options to enter the users desired deviations. Basically it should work like Auto Click News sotwares except that we feed into the software the actual news data. I would appreciate it if a good programmer can do this as an autoclick software or just a news buy/sell Indicator. If done, one can combine it with the free audio news feed from Newsstrike and have the same autoclick service for free. When we hear the numbers, we entere it into our software press go, and the software does the rest. Please someone, help!

forexhog:
I just became a member of the forum. I am fairly knew to Forex, so I don't have much to contribute yet, but I have demo tested several brokers and numerous Eas.I have opened a live account with Alpari UK 3 days ago and my balance has grown by 45% (no kidding). I will let you know also when and if I blow the accountWhat I have discovered so far is, that there are a lot of good, creative programmers who bless the rest of us by giving of their time and expertise. Many thanks to all of you!Something more to remember, Eas are tools, like a hammer, I can use it to smash your house, or build you a nice addition. Looking forward to learning more from you allforexhog

Hi forexhog share with us what makes grow your live account so fast, please.

Thanks

please share hehe

Could you please give me an automatic robot that can trade for me.Because I am loosing my money.I open my trading account with $314 and now what is remaining is just $190.I need help urgently before losing all.

Files:

forexwealths:
Could you please give me an automatic robot that can trade for me.Because I am loosing my money.I open my trading account with $314 and now what is remaining is just $190.I need help urgently before losing all.

If you want to be 100% sure to not loose the rest of your account, the best advice would be to stop trading.

FerruFx

hello everyone...nice to join in this forum, i'm newbies in forex....still searching for good indicator to help me in my demo account...currently making good profit on gbp/jpy and still studying the perfect way to stay on track

greenrenjer:
hello everyone...nice to join in this forum, i'm newbies in forex....still searching for good indicator to help me in my demo account...currently making good profit on gbp/jpy and still studying the perfect way to stay on track

Welcome greenrenjer. You will find here for sure something which match with your needs.

FerruFx

FerruFx:
Welcome greenrenjer. You will find here for sure something which match with your needs.FerruFx

thanks.....today i already manage to get 100usd profit and i stop, i want to try discipline myself as when i trade emotional mostly i will failed....i like trading manual and spend a little time on the trade....i'll make trading as my part time job as soon i have some good trading skill and really can give me profit on forex because mostly i've heard from 100 trader 90% failed and only some of them really gain profit on this