Great indicator, name? - page 3

Guys I just download the MT4 from Tradeview, but you are talking about the Ikon platform, should I change it? is it better or something like that?.

you started with a good platform and you should explore it. On Ikon platform, or coming from your broker, T-view Platinum, you may trade metals also. I’ve heard it has still better graphics and is faster. I’m trading on my mt4 and I’m doing great

I´m working with MT4 too and I think it is a good one, in fact I got it because somebody recommend it to as a good beginners alternative. For now Ill keep learning and trying with that one maybe in a future Ill interested on compare it with another one I don’t know

As someone above recommended if you're willing to compare between platforms you could take a look on e-toro's or either T-view platinum. Both are built on a totally different way as MT4 which doesn't mean that are not built in a logical manner.

actually I find this as a really great way testing brokers before investing and more than that, testing your skills and proving how your trading performance fits with platforms. Even if some have more or less tools, it affects your performance and results trading

vanes7:
you started with a good platform and you should explore it. On Ikon platform, or coming from your broker, T-view Platinum, you may trade metals also. I’ve heard it has still better graphics and is faster. I’m trading on my mt4 and I’m doing gr

OHH thanks for your reply, so Ill prefer to explore the MT4 because I just started learning about currency market, I don’t want to imagine learning about market metals at the same time. It sounds really crazy. Thanks again

Yes sure, I agree about testing the skills and the behavior as a trader. I think there is a special personality developed when a person become a trader combined with the own personality, all of these aspects influence the success that can be obtained.

Yes sure, I agree about testing the skills and the behavior as a trader. I think there is a special personality developed when a person become a trader combined with the own personality, all of these aspects influence the success that can be obtained.

RSI best indicator for me..

i'm looking for strength meter indicator. someone pls help me?