Trendline Break Executor - page 2

Would it be possible to get this EA to buy or sell if a candle close's outside a trendline and the next candle moves more than 5 pips past the extreme point of the candle that closed outside the trend line. been using this rule manually trading and found it works very well if this could be incorporated into this EA i think it would work great

It's possible but it could be confusing. I might give it a try though.

hi,

im interested in the EA, but im wondering if it can be altered to not only raise an alert, but also to send an email detailing the trendline break.

any help appreciated.

cheers

c

someone....somebody??

Hey, was busy lately. I'll produce one for you.

scorpion:
Hey, was busy lately. I'll produce one for you.

We have talked about everything but one. Isn't it possible that EA automatically draw a TrendLine ( / ) and name it "tx".

This will make this thing 100% automatic. Is it possible? If yes why not some body try it? I would love to but alas I'm no coder

Hi,

after downloading the file- where I gonna put this "trendlineOrder.mq4" and "VanessaFXbasic EA v1"?

Please help

We have talked about everything but one. Isn't it possible that EA automatically draw a TrendLine ( / ) and name it "tx".

This will make this thing 100% automatic. Is it possible? If yes why not some body try it? I would love to but alas I'm no coder

Sounds good, but the automatic trend line is not easy to code. Drawing trend lines is not so difficult, but choosing one for trading is very difficult. At any given moment, there're more than one trend lines. We sometimes draw short-term line several bars apart, but some other times we draw long-term line 50 to 100 bars apart. Some people draw from congestion point to another, while others draw from lowest/highest point to another lowest/highest point. In brief, it's too subjective for computer to decide.

That's why we need to draw it manually. You have the freedom to define your own line whether it is flat, up, or down. And this EA will sit and trade the breakout for you.

jasperdant:
Hi,after downloading the file- where I gonna put this "trendlineOrder.mq4" and "VanessaFXbasic EA v1"?Please help

Put em in ..\program files\metatrader 4\experts\