To Scorpion and all...

Hi guys,

first of all I'd like to thank to Scorpion for helping last time when I had a problem. Now I need your help again, I've got two codes for JMA / they are different/, one of them running without a problem,but another one is my big trouble. I reinstalled my MetaTrader4 but still have the same problem, JMA1 and JMA2 are in my custom indicator list but I can't start JMA2. There is no errrors in the code after compiling, but I can't attach it to the chart. I don't know where the problem is.

I will be thankful to anyone who can help.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

ttt, you're welcome. Anyway, go to downloads section (in this website), search for "JMA", download that and copy it to "indicators" folder in MetaTrader folder. You might need to move the JMA1 and JMA2 away from indicators folder first.

It didn't work for me, copy the file in the indicator folder but still when I've got it in the indicator list and try to attach to the chart there is empty field when is indicator like JMA-MACD or JMA-CCI, JMA is invisible on the chart. When I push the right button of the mouse over another indicator,then "indicators list" or "ctrl+i",there is written jma,jma-macd and jma-cci but they are not on the chart....

I cannot understand where the problem is....any ideas...

THANK YOU FOR ANSWERING

REGARDS

This looks like a bug in MT. Post it metaquotes' forum at https://www.mql5.com/en/forum