What features do you want from MetaTrader? - page 4

I wish I can draw short lines where I can control how long I want them to be.

Hate drawing a line that cross to the right end of the chart, unnecessarily.

Jason

jjll669:
I wish I can draw short lines where I can control how long I want them to be. Hate drawing a line that cross to the right end of the chart, unnecessarily. Jason

I think MT4 can already do this for you. Just go into the line properties and find where is says "Ray" and then uncheck it. You can then position the line to start and end where ever you want.

I enjoy the following features: Friendly user interface with multilingual support

High security on the online operations (the platform uses 128 bit encoding)

Possibility to interpret operations with different financial market instruments (FOREX, Futures, CFD) in real-time mode

Built in Help function that covers the comprehensive trading terminal user guid

Chances of managing a local database of quotations history including editing and export/import functions, complete set of technical analysis tools provided

Possibility to create and use Scripts which enable automatic execution of custom programmed trade operations by only one instruction etc.

Have expert advisors hosted on 24/7 internet connected server

Books on MQLII and MQL4 for dummies

Have expert advisors hosted on 24/7 internet connected server

No more "too frequent" error

More powerful charting package

Run MetaTrader, execute trades at Oanda or any other brokers

After the MT5 platform failed in getting more popular than the MT5, MetaQuotes decided to simply improve the MT4. That is why they've announced the release of the major update for it.

Beta-tests of the improved platform have started since the November 1st. We, at ForexEASystems, have been among the first ones, who tested it and now we are pleased to introduce you our review called "New features of MT4 update you will love". To read it, follow this link New MT4 Features You Will Love! | Forex EA Systems

Nice one! Thanks! I cannot wait for them to finally release this new update! Sounds like it is going to be very useful platform. You don't need to open another terminal to access different traders!

ForexEASystems:
After the MT5 platform failed in getting more popular than the MT5, MetaQuotes decided to simply improve the MT4. That is why they've announced the release of the major update for it. Beta-tests of the improved platform have started since the November 1st. We, at ForexEASystems, have been among the first ones, who tested it and now we are pleased to introduce you our review called "New features of MT4 update you will love". To read it, follow this link New MT4 Features You Will Love! | Forex EA Systems

Do you mean the mt4 gets more popularity than the mt5? I have not really much about mt5, only here on forums.

the feature I consider as important and should be offered by the mt4 are as follows:

Language: Users around the globe should be able to use the MT4 platform in their own language, so there would be no language barrier.
Charts: The platform should have charting capabilities. This of course enables traders to trade and analyze the technical aspects of the market simultaneously. So it can be very important.
Expert Advisors
: We all can agree that this too is very important as well. There are more one should expect from the mt4, but at least these three can prove useful.