Braintrader indicators and manual (free!) - page 2

zztop:
you can use the arrow ,but neet more sl and dont freezz when the market swig:sweatdrop ,go to longger time frame :o ,you want it smoooottttthhh use smoootttthhh arron horn indi The pointer is not midas fig but till now is good what is on the market. ncheers

And dont for get the broker house you guy using will efx the bt it self:mad: good luck

zztop:
And dont for get the bro you guy using will efx the bt it self:mad: good luck

Hey, are you replying to your own thread?

I'm not sure what you're saying, but let me rephrase it, and correct me if m wrong.

And don't forget the bro you are using will affect the Braintrader itself.

scorpion:
Hey, are you replying to your own thread? I'm not sure what you're saying, but let me rephrase it, and correct me if m wrong. And don't forget the bro you are using will affect the Braintrader itself.

i dont know I mean broker house . cheers zztop

well if ya like the indicators a 50period sma price cross on the 4hr chart will help make sure you are not getting false signal... maybe add a !MATH! that murry math indicator will help you know when you are bouncing of as an indicator too..hope this helps a bit cause it makes me an assload of pips and has been for about 1 yr

I have found using a 14 RSI with the brain signals works well. One of the great things about Brain is the fact it plots your stoploss as an ongoing thing, which is great for newbies

TurboTrader24:
I have the braintrader indicators and manual for mt 4, I wanted to share it with you all, so download and enjoy and good luck trading. Disclaimer:If you would like to use BrainTrend indicators collection, please buy them at BrainTrading Solutions. On no account will we held responsible for any misuse or damage.

thank you very much for this manual & indicator

That's also the reason when we use short TF, we will get many wrong. I'd better use the syistem with TF uH and D1.

Nic

Thanks for uploading

pls i will like to know more about forex, i am a beginer

hi, i just suscribed to the forum and i am very impressed with the information. i was lucky to find the site....

greetings from MEXICO CITY