Facility to trade at different times for multiples

Scorpion,

I know a number of the sample ZeroCode experts I've played with recently are having trouble executing trades. It would appear given they are time based experts i.e. they attempt to execute at the same time on multiple currencies and I think there is an issue with this. That is to say, the server will not allow multiple executed trades at the same time and requires a sleep time between them. I think this is something like 5 minutes.

Would you have an advice on how this could be incorporated into ZeroCode ?

At this stage, I've manually put in some clumsy code staggering the execution based on the currency such as :-

if SYMBOL = "EURUSD" then (entryMin = 0;};

if Symbol = "USDCHF" then (entryMin = 4;};

if Symbol = "GBPUSD" then (entryMin = 8;};

/// etc etc etc

IsBuying = (period == 1440)

and (hour == 4)

and (open > pricebid)

and (Minute == 30+entryMin);

Cheers

Martin

Maybe I don't understand your statement, but I think if you enable the expert in only EURUSD chart, then expert can execute only EURUSD. In fact, one account can run only one expert in one chart at a time. Btw, do you run it in multiple charts?

Oh, now I got your point. Actually, metatrader is capable of executing multiple currencies at the same time in one account. I remember, somebody suggested I take a look at TotalTrades thing to allow the expert executes multiple currencies.

Ok, this issue should be fixed in next release.

Rastarr, can you point me to a mql that able to execute multiple currencies? I'll take a look at it.

Scorpion,

I don't have such an mql file unfortunately.

I'm more concerned that there is mention in the MetQuotes forums that the server requires a delay period of 5 seconds between trade orders so running the same expert of multiple currencies may well cause an issue.

Food for thought.

Martin

Yes, by metaquotes' rule there must be at lease 5 seconds between each trade.