OrderModify effect on Order precedence hierarchy

Dear friends,

I want to know how does modifying an order by OrderModify function affect the Order precedence hierarchy? 

suppose that I put an order at 19:15 and afterward someone else put another order with the same price of mine at 19:25. now I my order have higher priority than his order. but after a while I want to modify my order TP and SL, does this action affect the priority of my order so that he got the higher priority than me or no it wouldn't have any effect the Order precedence hierarchy ?

thanking in advance for your kind guidance,

Orders at the server are filled in FIFO order. Modifying pending price should put it at the bottom of the list. Modifying SL/TP should not.

whroeder1:
Orders at the server are filled in FIFO order. Modifying pending price should put it at the bottom of the list. Modifying SL/TP should not.

Thank you so much for your kind help,

Is that true for all brokers ? 

and is there any official reference about this issue ?

parham.trader:

Is that true for all brokers ? 

and is there any official reference about this issue ?

I don't think it can be definitely true for all brokers, and no, there's no official reference about it, because it's broker-dependent and not something wholly within the control of the MT4 platform.

For example: an STP broker may (more commonly: will) have multiple liquidity providers. Consecutive orders may not be routed to the same LP, and may not ultimately be filled in order of submission to MT4.