Downloading files by WebRequest is not working

Hi guys,

I'm trying to download some files by WebRequest(). The code works well to some kind of files, but when I try to download DLLs the function FileClose() clears the content of the file.

It's very clear, FileOpen() creates a file with size 0kB, then FileWriteArray() fills up the file with the expected size, and FileClose() changes the size to 0kB again.

What is happening?

Thanks

Gustavo Hennemann:

Hi guys,

I'm trying to download some files by WebRequest(). The code works well to some kind of files, but when I try to download DLLs the function FileClose() clears the content of the file.

It's very clear, FileOpen() creates a file with size 0kB, then FileWriteArray() fills up the file with the expected size, and FileClose() changes the size to 0kB again.

What is happening?

Thanks

Loading a DLL with WebRequest() is very suspicious, independently of any bug in your code or usage of FileClose.

Alain Verleyen:
Loading a DLL with WebRequest() is very suspicious, independently of any bug in your code or usage of FileClose.

Hi @Alain Verleyen,

In reality I'm trying to convert BMP images into PNG. MQL5 has no resources to do this, so, I'm downloading a DLL to do the job automatically.