Metatrader 4 on Raspberry Pi 3

Hi

Since 3 days i am working on getting MT4 running on Raspberry Pi 3 (os: Raspberian) . 

Installed exagear and wine... Check.

But every Installation of MT4 turned out as MT5. Don't know  why.  This was very strange for me. The setup was called MT4, the desktop link was named MT4, but the real program was MT5.

Has anyone a hint for what to do??? 

Is it possible to download an image of an OS with a working MT4 Installation on it? 

Glad for any help

Metaquotes does not provide any mt4 any more, only mt5. For an mt4 you have to download it from a broker..

As I have read somewhere for mt4 on wine install as well PlayOnLinux - but I just have read that!

Carl Schreiber:

Metaquotes does not provide any mt4 any more, only mt5. For an mt4 you have to download it from a broker..

As I have read somewhere for mt4 on wine install as well PlayOnLinux - but I just have read that!

Thanks for your reply. 
Even if i take an setup from a broker it will install mt5. 
Playonlinux... I will try. 

1stDiablo:
Thanks for your reply. 
Even if i take an setup from a broker it will install mt5. 
Playonlinux... I will try. 

Mt4 has been working well 24*7 on my pi3 one month nearly.

Though occupying most CPU resources, seems no problem.

Refer to: https://eltechs.com/metatrader-4-on-raspberry-pi/

MetaTrader 4 on Raspberry Pi
MetaTrader 4 on Raspberry Pi
  • eltechs.com
MetaTrader 4 is a great tool for trading on Forex markets. As an ARM-based device user, I would really want to try to install MetaTrader 4 on Raspberry Pi to gain its outstanding benefits. The possibilities of MT4 has brought me to an idea of creating a so-called trading bot on RPi, as a very economy device to use 24/7. The aim of this bot is...

Hi man. Are you still using the rapsberry pi and mt4? I am thinking to buy one for my mt5EA.
Are you happy with it? Can you recommend? 
Cheers,Csongor

It's horribly slow, better get some low power x86 board. Laptop motherboards make great micro servers (low power/passive cooling x86 CPU, battery controller, sata).

It can also be done on Atom but it will not be of very high performance.
If the goal is to have a stable and long lasting system then it's not really a good idea to try and cut on energy or hardware costs.